BlackHole Litter Mat Blackhole Cat Litter Mat - Large Size Rectangular 30" X 23"
- Cleaner Floors Start Today – These versatile cat litter box mats help keep litter from being tracked or scattered across your floors by trapping it in our dual-layer design.
- Smart and Efficient Cleaning Support – The Honeycomb designed mat holds tiny pieces of litters fallen between the layers, automatically catching debris as cats exit their litter box.
- Universal Cat Litter Catcher – Each size mat supports all types of cat litter, including clay, crystal, corn, clumping, wheat, and pellets!
- Easy to Empty & Clean – The dual-layer style lets you simply dispose of the trapped litter or put it back in the litter box for reuse. It’s also waterproof, washable, and air dries quickly.
- Single or Multiple Cat Use – At 30” x 23” in size, these versatile cat litter mats support a single cat household or homes with multiple furry feline friends.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Keep Your Floors Clean by Keeping Kitty Litter from Tracking All Over the House with a BlackHole Cat Litter Mat!
When you’ve got cats, you know firsthand how annoying it can be when they track litter out onto the floor after they’re done using the bathroom. And while you love your precious kitties, cleaning up their scattered litter can be a real pain. That’s why we created the BlackHole Cat Litter Mat that sits in front of their litter box and captures all the tiny granules before they have a chance to bounce across the floor or get stuck to your socks or bare feet.
- Large Cat Litter Mat (30” x 23” x 0.5”)
- Supports Single or Multiple Cats
- Honeycombed, Dual-Layer Design
- Waterproof, Heavy-Duty EVA Foam
- Available Colors: Beige, Dark Gray, Vivid Green, and Pink
- Pet Safe Material
- We never ship the mats folded.
- Made in Korea
Innovative Dual-Layer Design, Made with Premium Material
The BlackHole cat litter mat features a “honeycomb” top layer that lets litter slide in through the holes and trap it on the solid rubber bottom. To empty it, simply spread either end of the two layers apart and let the debris fall into the trash or quickly reuse in the litter box with little to no mess.
Large in size, these rectangular cat litter mats prevent litter from tracking or scattering across floors to maximize cleanliness.
The litter mats are completely waterproof in case of accidents, catch debris between two rubber layers keeping your home cleaner, and work effectively with all types of cat litter!
When you receive our mat, it may have a new rubber smell; let air out for a few days to eliminate it. The waterproof trackless litter mats are made of soft EVA foam rubber that’s easy to wash with soap and water. When finished let air dry and avoid direct sunlight to protect material.
The Honeycomb designed mat holds tiny pieces of litters fallen between the layers, automatically catching debris as cats exit their litter box.
USA Patent # US D745749S
The heavy-duty EVA rubber foam is safe and completely pet friendly. And because it’s extra durable and soft on their little padded feet, the smooth, comfortable surface will make it easier for your furry friends to get in and out of their boxes.
Cat Litter Types
Universal Cat Litter Catcher – Each size mat supports all types of cat litter, including clay, crystal, corn, clumping, wheat, and pellets!
Size & Color Options
Available in dark gray, beige, or green, these scratch-resistant cat litter mats come in a variety of great colors to better match your room décor or personal home style.
- Cat Head Shape 23” x 21” x 0.5”
- Medium 23” x 21” x 0.5”
- Large 30” x 23” x 0.5”
- Extra Large 36” x 25” x 0.5”
Colors: Dark Gray, Beige, Vivid Green (Lime-Green), Pink
Color: Dark Gray
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, I'm not saying this mat is perfect, occasionally we find a granual of litter outside the mat, but we don't have to wear galoshes to do a load of laundry anymore, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover the flooring in that room is actually made of ceramic tile, and not Grapenuts cereal as we had previously assumed.
Seriously, this product has really revolutionized our in home cat-waste management system. One added bonus is that it's easy to clean as well. Steve has terrible aim and occasionally isn't able to contain his urine to the confines of his litter box. So now, when he pees like a drunken hobo all over the mat, we don't have to worry about finding out the hard way by slipping in a puddle.
I actually agonized for awhile about buying this, because $40 seems like a lot to spend on plastic mat for our demon animals to evacuate themselves upon... but when I really sat down to crunch the numbers, I realized it was considerably cheaper than the cleaning bills our household would have incurred had I emptied a shotgun into my mouth after having to deal with that unholy mess for one more week, like I was originally planning.
Definitely worth the money, and I highly recommend this mat.
(1) Know Your Cats: how far do they kick the litter? The mat can't catch litter that's kicked farther than it covers. My boys are fairly considerate that way, so the mat does its job.
(2) Know Yourself: you have to be OCD enough to be careful about how you pick up the mat for cleaning, or you'll make a mess. Either you are the kind of person who does that reflexively, or not. No judgments here...just if you're not, you are likely going to wind up scattering what the mat has caught. I am and it worked fine for me. If you're not, maybe one of those mats like this, but sealed on three sides would work better for you?
Outside of that, two minor points: I got the black mat because it fit better with my decor...but I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and it took seeing for me to realize that the black mat was a better color match for my furniture...but the litter really stands out, which makes me slightly nutty (remember that OCD thing I mentioned?). The other thing is that your cat may enjoy using it like a floor scratcher. One of my boys does, and the behavior isn't harming the mat...and I think it actually causes him to shake out his paws onto the mat better. Regardless, I thought I'd mention it. The other boy doesn't do anything but walk on it...but then again, he's the chewer in the family.
In addition, the mat opens on both ends! I wish it only opened on one end instead. This is not apparent from the photo. I thought it would be like a giant pocket/envelope. Right now, because both sides are open, sometimes when I try to pick the mat up to dump the extra litter back in the litter box, the litter falls through one side onto the floor.
Overall the dual layer design works great but it needs to be improved. This mat is WAY too expensive for it to not work properly.
Top international reviews
It is a cinch to clean too with the bits of litter falling through into the layer below and easily tipped back into the tray.
It is quite expensive, but it seems to be unlikely to fall apart any time soon (like our old mats did), so it is definitely worth the investment if you don't like hoovering.
If you have a litter tray - get one, you won't regret it!
- It collects FAR more litter than other mats do. I think due to the way its designed, it opens up the paws far better.
- Its FAR easier to clean than other litter mats. One's I've had in the past have been a nightmare to clean, as litter can get lodged inside the mat, resulting in you having to literally pick out each small bit of litter to clean it, and for it to not look disgusting. This mat, opens up, as you can see in the photos. I can very quickly give a quick shake over a bin, and job done!
- It's big, but not too big. It's important that your litter mat is big enough that you cat doesn't jump straight over it after exiting the litter tray. I found this tray offers the perfect size for that.
- Its very good quality, you can notice straight away its different from other brands, and other "most sold" litter mats on Amazon, upon inspection.
I haven't found any yet!
It's a lot of money, especially for a litter mat. However its something that will last you a long time, and will save you having to constantly clear up litter around the house!
We are happy with purchases and I would buy it again, thanks.
I use a very fine cat litter & for the past year I've had a grit problem tracking from the litter box to the hallway. Since purchasing this mat the litter has been completely contained. Even when guests meant I had to move the litter tray to my kitchen & stand on the mat to wash up, the litter never made it to the kitchen floor (Although I would recommend shoes to anyone standing on this mat for any length of time as what begins as a gentle massage for the feet becomes painful if you stand on the plastic mesh for too long!)
I would absolutely recommend this mat if you use fine grit litter & are fed up of finding it throughout the house!
Pretty hard to clean when my cat was sick on it (never quite got being sick litter trained) but scrub with toothbrush ok.
I lost one to strong winds one day and bought another they are fantastic.
It's about the size of 2.5 litter trays so catches a decent amount.
Great quality too.
I can certainly say that this has dramatically reduced litter getting traipsed through our home. One thing I would say to new buyers of this product, is place it but -- observe what sides of the litter tray your cat often get out of. Then you can position the mat accordingly in an attempt to catch as much as possible.
Seems to work well so far. Build quality seems very good.
Came packaged in a giant amazon box because it is quite inflexible due to the rubber top layer, which was hilarious to us.