Moosetreks Bike Handlebar Stem Bag | Food Snack Storage, Water Bottle Holder | Bikepacking, Bicycle Touring, Commuting, Insulated Pouch
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY ONE-HANDED ACCESS - Attaches to your bike handlebar and stem allowing for quick and easy access to snacks, water bottle (large enough for 32oz Nalgene bottles and standard/large bike bottles), base layers, phone/camera, etc! The top closure opens and closes quickly with one hand.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE SOLUTION - Large enough to fit 32oz Nalgene water bottles and standard/large bike bottles! Mesh side pockets are perfect for holding energy bars, trash, phone, small tools, etc.
- SECURE 3-POINT ATTACHMENT - One velcro loop attaches stem bag to your handlebars, a 2nd velcro loop attaches to the stem, finally clip the strap at the bottom of the bag through the bike fork and tighten the strap. Securely holds your gear even through rough trail trail riding! Removeable and adjustable velcro loops allow you to attach the bag to either side of your stem. Maximize your storage capacity by installing ONE ON EACH side of your stem!
- INSULATED AND DURABLE - Moosetreks Stem Bag is insulated to keep your drinks cool! There is also a drainage hole at the bottom. Made from durable ripstop nylon this bag it designed to go the distance!
- VERSATILE - Adjustable velcro loops allow you to attach the bag to either side of your stem. Maximize your storage capacity by installing ONE ON EACH side of your stem!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Moosetreks Bike Stem Bag - Designed to provide easy access to food/snack, water bottles, phone/camera, keys, small tools, etc. while riding across town or across country!
Convenient Storage Solution - Moosetreks Stem Bag is large enough to hold a 32oz Nalgene water bottle or other large bike water bottles. Load this bag up with snacks, food, small jackets, or other small tools. Three convenient mesh side pockets provide extra storage for small items such as energy bars, phones, trash, etc.
Easy 3-point Attachment - Simply use the secure velcro loops to attach the bag to your handlebars and stem, then clip the strap at the bottom of the bag through your fork and then tighten the strap. The 3-point attachment system is secure enough for rough trail riding! For even more storage you can attach 2 stem bags, one on both sides of your stem!
Insulated - Moosetreks Stem Bag is insulated to keep your drinks cool! There is also a drainage hole built into the bottom of the bag to allow easy cleaning and draining.
One Hand Access - The top of the Moosetreks Stem Bag closes up with a drawcord cinch down system designed to prevent your gear from bouncing out while traveling over rough terrain. Quickly close your Moosetreks Stem Bag with one hand by pulling up on the drawcord. To open your Moosetreks Stem Bag, simply pull down on the cinch lock.
Constructed from Durable Water Resistant Material - Built to last! Made from durable and water resistant ripstop nylon, this stem bag easy to clean and designed to go the distance!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 80 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now the bad. I've used it almost daily for about four months and it's falling apart. I've stuffed it, but honestly not even near the weight a full bottle like it's advertised for. I also washed it once after a particularly muddy ride. On cold/delicate and in a lingerie bag. This shouldn't contribute to seams falling out, but maybe it has. I've lost the bottom strap- luckily I can sew and stiched on a replacement. And it's just generally ratty looking, multiple snags. I'll be looking for a better made (and probably much more expensive) replacement.
If you're an occasional rider, know you'll never get it dirty, or can repair it on your own, I'd still recommend it. Just know that you're not getting a bag for the ages.
For half the price of the Revelate Designs equivalent, I had to give this a whirl. So far I can't complain at all. It isn't made as well as a Revelate product, but it's not far off. One-hand opening and closing is easy. Fits my 24-40oz water bottles without an issue. As a feed bag the lack of natural structure is a bit of a hassle, however it is easy to overcome. I sliced the top off of an old Nalgene and jammed it into the bag for structure, for food usage.
I have a couple hundred miles of gravel / logging roads with it so far. Too soon to tell how it will hold up but so far so good.
Cons: botton attachment that goes around fork is a little short if you have a long head tube or high stem position, no easy-pull-tab (must physically pull top open at opening wearing out elastic sooner), lighter weight materials (time will tell the durability).
For those cross shopping a boutique brand handlebar bag, save the cash. Buy this bag if you can live with the very minor quirks.
I went on a day of gravel riding (my friends would say more like mountain biking on a gravel bike) last week when I got to try it out. I rode on the bumpy surface for prolonged time, but the bag stayed put. The pockets were big enough for a tubeless tire plug kit and camera. It wasn't in the way for my knee when I stood up to pedal on the hill.
If I have a longer bikepacking trip in the future, I will definitely get 2nd one!