Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 20, 2013
It's a great product. Does its job well. Very light and compact. Sometimes I forget I have it on me. I get about an 80%-90% charge back on my iPhone 4S.

The only inconvenient thing is the charging connection. It swivels around only to about a 45 degree angle, which is nice if you're using it as a stand for watching movies. But I want to be able to charge my phone while it's in my pocket when I'm walking around the city. At the 45 degree angle that's not possible. If I lay it flat, it doubles the length of the iPhone.

Don't get me wrong, I'd buy another one, I just wish one were able to lay the phone flat against the battery pack.
on January 18, 2014
I bought this before my trip to NYC and this was definitely a life-saver. As soon as my phone reaches 20% and goes into the red, this is when I typically would start charging my phone. After plugging it in, this Mophie was able to charge it past 90%. If you do not use your phone while it is being charged, then it might be able to charge your iPhone completely.

One great feature about this is that it plugs in without needing to take off your case. I have an iPhone 4S with an Otterbox case and I do not even need to take it out of the case for this to fit. I bought a smaller mophie before that looks like a lighter with a keyring, but only charges about 40% of your battery but you need to take the whole case apart in order for it to fit. Avoid that and buy this. So much easier.

Some people have complained about the awkwardness of being able to charge your phone based on the length of the complete set (Phone + Mophie) but honestly who cares if this charges your phone COMPLETELY?? Just go into a coffee shop or a place to eat, set this on the table either propped up or laying flat on the table and you will be good to go in no time.
on June 10, 2014
I am a silk artist who often participates in Craft shows.I use a card reader on my smartphone to accept payment for my work.In the past I had the problem of power in the middle of a show.These events are often held outside and there is no place to charge my phone.MOphie JUice Pack came to my rescue.It is easy to use,works well and is small.
on March 15, 2012
I just received my Mophie Juice Pack Boost that I ordered to use with a 4th generation iPod Touch. It appears to be everything Mophie advertised it to be, fit and finish is excellent and it is charging nicely right now. It came with a USB charging cable and I am charging it from an iPad charger. It has completed charging while I have been typing this. So far, so good.

My complaint is that the device arrived from Amazon in an obviously pre-opened state. All the little plastic security circles were cut and the outer plastic wrap was poorly re-wrapped. I'm not sure how to react to this but the unit itself seems perfect without any signs of abuse so I guess I'll not worry about it. The manufacturer has a one year warranty so if it was returned to Amazon for some problem, hopefully that will show up during the warranty period. I just hate getting other people's stuff!
on June 5, 2013
This product looks great and worth the price, but when I hooked it up to my 4th gen. iPod touch it was not a secure connection, if you moved the iPod enough it would stop charging. Then after about a month it would no longer hold a charge. Not worth the money in my honest opinion, go with the Anker SlimTalk.
on June 27, 2013
I use this all the time. I charge it before my iPhone 5 battery gets below 20% as recommended in other reviews. No issues. It charges quickly and allows me to use the interest to track bus times, or call a cab after using it all day. I liked it so much, I bought one for my cousin.
55 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 31, 2016
Great Product
on May 30, 2013
I have used this product on numerous occasions when I was unable to charge my phone. It works great and I would buy this product again.
on August 25, 2013
Does the job. You will need to take the phone out of its case or use an adapter if your phone is in the life proof case. But it does the job quickly.
on August 22, 2016
Great little juice pack. It holds a charge a very long time before you have to recharge it. Love it!