|Part Number||Metal Lathe|
|Item Weight||177 pounds|
|Color||8 x 16 Inch 750W|
Mophorn Metal Lathe 8x16 Inch Precision Mini Lathe 2500 RPM 750W Variable Speed Milling Benchtop Wood Lathe with Digital Control System (8 x 16 Inch 750W)
|Price:||$1,249.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Motor Power: 750W; Spindle speed can be adjusted from 50 to 2500 RPM (50-1250 low, 100-2500 high)
- Distance Between Centers: 15-3/4" (400 mm); Travel: compound rest 2-1/8" (54 mm), cross slide 3" (76 mm); Tailstock: Taper MT#2
- 8x16 Inch metal lathe equipped with all-metal gears, this machine is wear-resistant, durable, more accurate rotation and professional
- Telescopic sets with scale, you can intuitively see the length of the telescopic handle scale, precise scaling can be digitally standardized or adjusted by lateral movement
- This precision 8" x 16" Variable-Speed Lathe is both perfect for hobbyists and modelers who is looking to add finite detail to their construction project. It features variable-speed spindle with high and low speed ranges and convenient quick-lock tailstock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
8x16 Inch Metal Processing Variable Speed Lathe Metal Lathe
This precision 8" x 16" Variable-Speed Lathe is designed to perform various types of metal, jade and wood turning. It is perfect for a sturdy workbench or as a stand-alone unit when mounted on a suitable stand. It can be used in areas such as mini precision parts processing, sample processing and modeling works. It is both perfect for hobbyists and modelers who is looking to add finite detail to their construction project. It features variable-speed spindle with high and low speed ranges and convenient quick-lock tailstock.
Swing Over Bed: 8-1/4" (210 mm)
Cross Slide 4-5/8" (117 mm)
Distance Between Centers: 15-3/4" (400 mm)
Motor Power: 750W
Spindle Speed Ranges: Low 50-1250, high 100-2500 RPM
Travel: compound rest 2-1/8" (54 mm), cross slide 3" (76 mm)
Tailstock: Taper MT#2
Tail Sleeve: φ1" (25 mm)
Hole Thru Spindle: φ0.83" (21 mm)
Inch Threads: 8-44 TPI
Metric Threads: 0.5-3.0 mm
Spindle Accuracy: 0.0004-0.0012" (0.01-0.03 mm)
Telescopic sets with scale
All metal gears, shell and hand wheel
High precision, able to turn out standard qualified works
Wear-resistant, durable, accurate and professional
Automatic tool, infinitely variable, professional tool post
Equipped with all-metal gears, this machine is wear-resistant, durable, more accurate rotation and professional.
1 X 8" x 16" Variable-Speed Lathe
1 X Tool Storage Box
1 X 4" 3-Jaw Chuck
1 X 4" 4-Jaw chuck
1 X Oil Can
1 X Set of Accessories
1 X User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Tail stock clamping screw needed to be shortened to allow movement along the entire bed;
2. Compound was not locking in place
3. Compound handle was missing, so I turned it on the lathe; and
4. Proper cleaning and lubrication was necessary for the transmission.
Now works just fine.
As a result of the Sales and Service I am one Happy Camper!!