Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 20, 2013
Love this Knife it works and feels great in your hand. This knife is probably the sharpest knife I own it will slice through anything!!!
on March 7, 2011
Came out of the box shaving sharp. feels great in my hand. sheath will do just fine for what im gona use it for. AWSOME OUTDOORS KITCHEN KNIFE. even though if need be it could be alot more than that. I watched a destruction test on it. . . pretty impressive. go buy one.
on September 20, 2010
just today I got my mora....everything as advertised...to be honest I did a lot of research before purchasing my knife, and everywhere I looked always appeared the name MORA as recommended... So I will have my mora triflex as my multipurpose knife and my BK2 as my hard work knife....great combination.

Update, the knife came scary sharp, the handle has a great feel to it; I already have attached to it a fire steel rod and some ranger bands. The knife size and weight are just right, it is not a battoning knife ( remember that this is not a full tang knife) ...but for that you should use a bigger heavier knife, however for everything else...great little knife, light, sharp and overall a great purchase. Also I will make a hole for lanyard.

A very recommended purchase!!!
on March 9, 2013
Exactly as advertised, sharp, very sharp. Durable. I would recommend that you get one while supplies last, you'll love it.
on January 7, 2013
This is my third one. Very sharp, durable knife. Just a few swipes on the stone, and it is easily resharpened. Love it!!!!
on June 28, 2011
Pros:

Extremely sharp out of the box
Holds a edge very well
light and comfortable to use
Simple, yet functional sheath

Cons:

Will rust: keep your mora dry.

Verdict: Everyone should own this knife, and the price is right, too!
on June 19, 2012
Great knife, very sharp out of the box. The polymer sheath fits nice and snug and retains the knife well even when mounted upside down on a vest. The handle is easy to grasp and gives a secure grip.
on April 7, 2012
Got my first Mora Triflex. We have all heard people describe this or that knife as being scary sharp but lemme tell you, the Triflex came outa the bubble wrap so slickery sharp that when I shaved slivers of paper with it, I was shaking with fear like a little girly man and I may even have wet my pants a little bit although I did not bother to check. Anyway, I am a huge fan of Mora knives and own several so I know how sharp these carbon steel blades can get with even minimal sharpening by complete novices but, holymotherofgawd, the Triflex is sharp enough to cut the shadow off a rabbit. No serious bushcrafter should even consider walking outdoors into the yard without a good Mora knife on his belt and this baby is one of Mora's finest. Me likey. You buy and you likey as well.
on December 26, 2012
This knife is an amazing deal. For the price I do not think there is a better knife on the planet. ZERO COMPLAINTS
on December 18, 2014
This is a very handy knife. Very sharp .