- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1.4 x 1.1 inches ; 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B006GS3IUO
- Item model number: M-106-1650
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #218,810 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Morakniv Wood Carving 105 Knife with Laminated Steel Blade, 3.2-Inch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.14. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wood carving knife with a durable laminated steel blade
- Oiled birch wood handle
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2.0 mm), Blade Length: 3.2" (82 mm), Total Length: 7.9" (200 mm), Weight: 2.4 oz. (68g)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Generations of carpenters and wood carvers have appreciated the precision tools made by Morakniv in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Professionals worldwide trust the quality materials and fine craftsmanship of Mora Knives. Mora knives feature ergonomically-designed handles and employ premium-quality knife steel that is optimally adapted to the task for which the knife is intended. The Mora Wood Carving 105 is a small woodcarving knife with a thin, tapered blade of laminated steel. Oiled birch wood barrel handle. Blade length 3.2-inches.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sharp out of the box, and I mean really sharp....the entire bevel was polished....and its ground to the perfect bevel for carving, 23 degrees is my guess. The profile is so versatile you can waste wood very quickly with a power stroke, or do a lot of very detailed work towards the tip. I no longer bother sanding when I work bowls or spoons...this knife allows me to smooth any exterior surface.
Held a great edge despite TONS of use on extremely hard wood (dry red oak and green crape myrtle) and when it started to lose its bite, all I had to do was polish it up on my barber's stone. (Which I use instead of a strop.)
I can't recommend Mora highly enough......I also bought the Companion utility knife, and that one just as good a blade. I just finished installing about 60sf of cedar shakes, and it was my primary tool for the job.
You can spend twice as much for knives from a sexier maker, but I don't think anyone else is making better. My only complaint is that I wish Mora made a full line of carving tools, as a value-priced alternative to the Swiss and German manufacturers!
Would be nice to get a sheath, but super easy to make a friction one for the blade out of some cardboard from a cereal box and a little masking tape. Birch bark would work great if I could find some laying around. I carved the handle on this one with my 106, which is still as sharp as the day I bought it. If you can only afford one knife in your kit, make sure it's a Mora.