Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 4.1-Inch
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Versatile fixed-blade outdoor knife with a 4. 1-inch hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade is ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder
- High-quality Swedish steel is razor sharp and exceptionally tough; stainless steel blade stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is less prone to rust
- Patterned, high-friction grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditions
- Blade length: 4. 1 inches (104 mm), blade thickness: 0. 1 inch (2. 5 mm), overall length: 8. 6 inches (218 mm), weight w/ sheath: 4. 1 oz. (116 g)
- Includes a color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip; manufacturer’s limited lifetime ; made in Sweden
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
More items to explore
From the manufacturer
Morakniv Companion Features
High-quality Swedish Sandvik 12C27 steel provides excellent edge performance allowing razor sharpness, high hardness rating (HRC 56-58), exceptional toughness and superior corrosion resistance.
Stainless steel blade stays sharp much longer than carbon steel and is far less prone to rust. To improve corrosion resistance, clean and oil the blade regularly.
The Companion handle has a patterned, high-friction grip that performs well in wet and cold conditions. The knife sits comfortably in the hand providing greater control, safety and performance.
Includes color-matching, hard plastic sheath to keep the knife secure. Features include a belt clip for convenient carrying and a drain hole.
Morakniv Companion Applications
Easily carve some fresh tinder that will assist with fire starting or create a feather stick that is helpful when starting a fire with damp wood or without tinder.
The Companion is a great tool for chopping small limbs, carving and prepping tinder for a fire, or use it to carve tools that can be used within your campsite or for survival.
The blade easily carves thin slices and performs the most delicate camp food preparation. The Companion is also a great tool for skinning and filleting.
The Companion carves tools for use around the campsite or survival situations, carves and preps tinder for a fire, and can chop small tree limbs.
|Companion Stainless||Companion Carbon MG||Companion Heavy Duty||Companion Rescue||Companion Serrated|
|Blade Length||4.1 inches||4.1 inches||4.1 inches||3.9 inches||4.1 inches|
|Blade Thickness||2.5 mm||2.0 mm||3.2 mm||2.5 mm||2.5 mm|
|Overall Length||8.75 inches||8.75 inches||9.0 inches||8.5 inches||8.75 inches|
|Weight||4.1 ounces||3.9 ounces||4.8 ounces||4.1 ounces||4.1 ounces|
The Morakniv Companion Fixed-Blade Outdoor Knife is an all-in-one knife for outdoor enthusiasts, ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder and wood. Featuring a 4.1-inch, three-quarter tang hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade, it maintains an edge and stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is far less prone to rust, for outdoor and marine applications where knives are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. A patterned, high-friction grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditions. A must-have knife for camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, and survival/emergency preparedness, the Moraniv Companion has a blade length of 4.1 inches (104 mm), blade thickness of 0.1 inch (2.5 mm), overall length of 8.6 inches (218 mm), and weight w/ sheath of 4.1 oz. (116 g). Includes a color-matching plastic sheath with a belt clip. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. Made in Sweden.
Product detailsColor:Anthracite (Gray)
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 0.16 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : November 17, 2009
- Manufacturer : Industrial Revolution
- ASIN : B07XYNBR7Y
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,216 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.