- Series: Routledge Studies in Contemporary Philosophy (Book 38)
- Hardcover: 270 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 25, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415890691
- ISBN-13: 978-0415890694
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #971,076 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Morality, Self Knowledge and Human Suffering: An Essay on The Loss of Confidence in the World (Routledge Studies in Contemporary Philosophy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Josep E. Corbí is a full professor at the University of Valencia. He has published Minds, Causes, and Mechanisms. A Case Against Mechanisms (with Josep L. Prades; Oxford: Blackwell Publishers, 2000) and Un lugar para la moral (Madrid: Antonio Machado, 2003), as well as a number of papers in philosophy of mind, meta-ethics and epistemology.
Browse award-winning titles. See more