Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
More Birds Hummingbird Feeder Vintage Antique Glass Bottle with Burnt Penny Finish, 20-Ounce Hummingbird Nectar Capacity
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.74. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.28 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This antique looking hummingbird bottle feeder is an attractive option compared to the common red plastic feeders
- The perches and red flowers will attract hummingbirds all season long bringing more natural beauty to any outdoor space
- The clear glass mason jar like bottle makes seeing red hummingbird nectar easy for refilling and cleaning purposes, and is dishwasher safe
- Wide opening makes filling the feeder simple and easy for your convinence
- More Birds offers a variety of other hummingbird, songbird and squirrel-proof bird supplies - be sure to take a look!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Vintage Glass Bottle Hummingbird Feeder
Better For The Birds, Better For You
Classic Brands LLC is a company with over 100 years of management and design experience in the birding industry. We are also a company comprised of individuals passionate about birds. We took careful time and consideration to develop quality birding products to bring more birds and more joy into your yard. Our feeders are designed to benefit birds and attract more birds to your yard.
- We make birding feeding easy!
- Our products are developed with both the consumer and the bird in mind.
- Each feeder is easy-to-fill and easy-to-clean.
- Our feature-rich feeders will help attract more birds.
- 82% of surveyed consumers said that More Birds feeders are better than other feeders.
Vintage Antique Bottle Hummingbird Feeder
Hummingbirds are the smallest bird in the world, but truly one of the most fascinating creatures on the planet. Hummingbirds are famous for their aerial display. They can fly up, down, forward, backward and sideways. And they can stop in mid-air! Because of their high metabolism, hummingbirds spend a great deal of energy flying so they must feed almost constantly.
The Vintage Hummingbird Feeder features a beautiful antique-inspired glass bottle with burnt penny accents that support five durable metal perches. The 20 fluid ounce capacity will provide enough nectar to keep your resident hummingbirds full, happy and coming back for more! The Vintage is sure to complement any yard or garden décor.
- Holds 20 fluid ounces of nectar.
- Vintage glass bottle design.
- 5 feeding ports with 5 perches.
|Item Dimensions||8.98 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||2.1 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JEN-1016|
|Shipping Weight||2.5 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 8 x 8.98 in||5.51 x 5.49 x 10.1 in||6.4 x 6.4 x 10.58 in||7.5 x 7.5 x 8.5 in||5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 in||5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 in|
Make your outdoor spaces more alluring with this glass hummingbird feeder that attracts the smallest bird in the world. This antique bottle hummingbird feeder has 5 feeding porches and five perches. The large bird feeder holds 20 fluid ounces of nectar. The mason jar clear glass makes seeing the red hummingbird nectar easy to see, unlike red glass hummingbird feeders, so you will always be able to tell when you need to refill it. The flower basin has a classic burnt penny finish and hummingbird attracting red feeder flowers. Engage your garden with wild birds unlimited!
- No plastic or cheap hummingbird feeder parts, just a metal basin, glass bottle and sturdy metal feeder hanger
- Easy DIY hummingbird feeder setup, no assembly required
- Creates a classic appearance opposed to cheap plastic feeders
Hanging & Cleaning
Hummingbird feeders can be hung from a strong branch/shepherds hook or they can be pole or post mounted, but make sure your nectar feeders are at least 20 feet from your seed feeders. Hummingbirds are territorial and may attempt to drive off your seed eating birds if they are too close to your nectar feeders. To keep your nectar cooler and fresher longer, hang your hummingbird feeder where it receives minimal direct sunlight. You should clean your hummingbird feeder every 3 to 4 days. Use hot water and a soft brush.
Classic Brands is a family-owned company with over 100 years of management and design experience in the bird industry. We are a company comprised of individuals passionate about birds. After talking with bird lovers all around the country, we took what they know and combined it with what we know to make feeders that are better for you and better for the birds. More Birds also offers Squirrel Proof Songbird Feeders, No Spill Bird Feed Storage Containers, Premium Hummingbird Nectar Concentrates, SureFill Easy Filling Bird Feeders, Large Tube Bird Feeders, and more!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They fight over this feeder even more than the last one!
The feeder itself is very nice and heavy, seems to be of high quality, easy to clean, and is certainly not leaking. I'm considering getting a second feeder, and if I do, it will be another of these.
*update February 26 2016
I did have a hummingbird the would visit my feeder a couple of times a week, but not with any consistency. He did not start visiting my feeder until the end of August. When I took my feeder down to clean it I noticed small amounts of rust in the drinking ports, now there is more. I guess it's time to find another feeder.
Also note the top of the feeder bottle is very slightly concave so water will pool after a rain and then evaporate. I noticed the "green" glass got cloudy and chipped. It leads me to believe the green is not the glass, but just a glaze on the outside.