Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
More Birds Hummingbird Feeder, Glory Brushed Copper and Glass Hummingbird Feeder, 5 Feeding Stations, 14 oz Hummingbird Nectar Capacity
- Low Return Rate: 59% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "hummingbird feeder's"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SLEEK DESIGN: Brushed copper glass hummingbird tube feeder is an attractive option compared to the common red plastic feeders
- EASY TO CLEAN: The clear glass makes seeing red hummingbird nectar easy for refilling and cleaning purposes, and is dishwasher safe
- SEE HUMMINGBIRDS FAST: The perches and red flowers will attract hummingbirds quickly and all season long bringing more natural beauty to any outdoor space
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Clear glass and wide opening makes seeing and refilling the feeder with nectar simple and easy for your convinence
- ATTRACT ALL KINDS OF BIRDS: More Birds offers a variety of other hummingbird, songbird and squirrel-proof bird supplies - be sure to take a look!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Better For The Birds, Better For You
Classic Brands LLC is a company with over 100 years of management and design experience in the birding industry. We are also a company comprised of individuals passionate about birds. We took careful time and consideration to develop quality birding products to bring more birds and more joy into your yard. Our feeders are designed to benefit birds and attract more birds to your yard.
- We make bird feeding easy!
- Our products are developed with both the consumer and the bird in mind.
- Each feeder is easy-to-fill and easy-to-clean.
- Our feature-rich feeders will help attract more birds.
Glory Brushed Copper and Glass Hummingbird Feeder
Hummingbirds are the smallest birds in the world, but truly one of the most fascinating creatures on the planet. Hummingbirds are famous for their aerial display. They can fly up, down, forward, backward and sideways. And they can stop in mid-air! Because of their high metabolism, hummingbirds spend a great deal of energy flying so they must feed almost constantly. Our Glory Hummingbird Feeder will not only provide enough nectar to keep your resident hummingbirds full, the beautiful brushed copper and glass design will add elegance to your yard. For best results, use More Birds Premium Nectar, which simulates natural nectar found in flowers.
- 14 fluid ounce capacity.
- Wide mouth bottle is easy to fill and clean.
- Five feeding stations.
- Brushed copper finish on metal top and base.
Just Feed Birds And Make A World Of Difference
It’s true. Because when you feed birds, you help more baby birds survive. More birds will eat more insects, so you’ll need fewer chemicals to control them. Using fewer chemicals makes the environment healthier for you, your children, your pets, our water supply and wild birds. We can make a world of difference, one bird feeder at a time.
Compare with similar items
More Birds Hummingbird Feeder, Garnet Glass Hummingbird Feeder, 7 Feeding Stations, 20 oz Hummingbird Nectar Capacity
Perky-Pet Looking Glass Hummingbird Feeder
More Birds Hummingbird Feeder Vintage Amethyst Antique Glass Bottle, 23-Ounce Hummingbird Nectar Capacity
Prime Durable Hanging Metal & Bottle Glass Hummingbird Feeder Attract More Hummers to Your House & Outdoor Garden Watch Them from Your Window Features 4 Red Flower Feeding Ports 13 Fluid Oz Capacity
Perky-Pet 8108-2 Green Antique Bottle 10-Ounce Glass Hummingbird Feeder
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||6.4 x 6.4 x 10.58 in||7.75 x 7.75 x 10.03 in||5.75 x 5.63 x 13.25 in||6.4 x 6.4 x 9.1 in||—||5.51 x 5.49 x 10.1 in|
Make your outdoor spaces more alluring with this glass hummingbird feeder that attracts the smallest bird in the world. This brushed copper hummingbird bottle feeder has 5 feeding porches and five perches. The large bird feeder holds 14 fluid ounces of nectar. The clear glass makes seeing the red hummingbird nectar easy to see, unlike red glass hummingbird feeders, so you will always be able to tell when you need to refill it. The flower basin has hummingbird attracting red feeder flowers. Engage your garden with wildbirds unlimited!
- No plastic or cheap hummingbird feeder parts, just a metal basin, glass bottle and sturdy metal feeder hanger
- Easy DIY hummingbird feeder setup, no assembly required
- Creates a classic appearance opposed to cheap plastic feeders
Hanging & Cleaning
Hummingbird feeders can be hung from a strong branch/shepherds hook or they can be pole or post mounted, but make sure your nectar feeders are at least 20 feet from your seed feeders. Hummingbirds are territorial and may attempt to drive off your seed eating birds if they are too close to your nectar feeders. To keep your nectar cooler and fresher longer, hang your hummingbird feeder where it receives minimal direct sunlight. You should clean your hummingbird feeder every 3 to 4 days. Use hot water and a soft brush.
Classic Brands is a family-owned company with over 100 years of management and design experience in the bird industry. We are a company comprised of individuals passionate about birds. After talking with bird lovers all around the country, we took what they know and combined it with what we know to make feeders that are better for you and better for the birds. More Birds also offers Squirrel Proof Songbird Feeders, No Spill Bird Feed Storage Containers, Premium Hummingbird Nectar Concentrates, SureFill Easy Filling Bird Feeders, Large Tube Bird Feeders, and more!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
TIP: I use a standard homemade "nectar" consisting of 1 part (by volume) sugar, 4 parts very hot water. Stir to dissolve, and let cool. I used to boil the nectar for a few minutes to potentially destroy mold spores but found it made little difference. The top mold-mitigation strategies that work are:
* Frequent cleanings (go for 4 days max)
* Effective cleanings - thorough mechanical removal of any visible cloudiness or black spots, coupled with mold-suppressing treatments such as very hot water soaks
This feeder has a wide mouth, so it's easy to get in with a toothbrush or bottle brush and scrub all surfaces for mold suppression. The clear glass makes it easier to see when you're done.
The attached cable is a very nice feature as it's a bit stiff and stand upright pretty well. Vertically challenged people can hold the feeder and attach the cable 1-2 feet beyond their natural reach. The roof piece unscrews from the glass part, so you can leave the cable and roof hanging and easily just take reservoirs down for cleaning.
It's been haning under my Western facing eves for a few months this summer/fall, and tt's rusting!! The "copper" color has warn off, but rust is coming through everywhere. This is cheap garbage, and expet to replace it every year or t\wo before it falls apart. ...the one Hummingbird that guards this feeder loves it, rust an all.
My original reviw:
After moving in to a new house, I noticed a hummingbird hanging out near the back of the house. He'd sit in a tree, and wait for some time before flying off, as if he was shocked there was nothing for him. I assume the previous owner had a feeder for them, but given my experience as a kid with mom's feeder, I wasn't in a hurry to get one of those old drip bottles that leaked all over the place.
Given my worries of a big mess, I was hesitant at first, but decided on this feeder for multiple reasons.
- First, this feeder does not drip. Where I have the feeder is exposed to the sun all day, and cools off at night, but in two weeks of use, it hasn't leaked, even though it goes from too hot to touch during the day to around 50 / 60 degrees at night.
- Second, as a kid, I don't remember a hummingbird ever landing, but once they get comfortable, they will sit on the little perch on this feeder while eating (they also got comfortable with me taking pictures). In the beginning, they would eat while flying, but that's because they were fighting for space, and afraid of me running to the window with a camera. Now they just loiter about until a bigger one comes along, and chases it off.
- Third, it's a decent size, and holds about 2 cups of water. The first batch lasted about 10 days, but as it's popularity grows, I expect to replace it more often. Some days, it looks like a swarm of large bees as they fight for access to the feeder.
- Fourth, it looks nice. I prefer the copper, and simple glass, but that's just my preference.
Drawbacks (note, not negative, so even "drawback" may be strong):
- So far, there is no need for the other feeding troughs since these little buggers refuse to share, but that's more of a problem with the birds, and not the feeder.
- The base holds quite a bit of liquid, so it looks like you didn't fill it all the way. The negative part is, you can't procrastinate, or it will run out, and you won't notice. Since the base holds so much liquid, it can feed them for a day or two, but I don't want to run out, so I fill it as soon as I notice there is no visible feed. I just consider it an insurance policy. The reserve tank can get them through the day if I don't notice in time.
First review: "Received the feeder loosely packed in a box with 3 other items. The glass dome was chipped, so we thought this was due to the deficient packing. However, after a closer look ... and feel ... we realized that the feeder must have been used before, since the glass was sticky with what must have been sugar water. The chipped top of the glass probably occurred with mishandling when it was USED before. While we truly like and want the product ... having asked for a replacement ... we must say that delivering to us a used item, when it should have been new, is a deception, made worst by the fact that whoever handled the corrupt order didn't try to clean or inspect it well enough to get by. We will update this review upon receiving the replacement. We are still hopeful to enjoy this product. Hopefully, the next one is not broken, dirty and/or used."