More Counter Space (Black Legless)
|Price:||$47.95 + $13.46 shipping|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This 19"x27" cutting board, with its pat. pend. design will rest on your glass stovetop and add over 3 1/2 sq. ft. of usable counter space.
- The attractive design is complemented by handles that make it the perfect serving tray for football and holiday parties.
- The 32. oz. capacity raised edge feature allows you to carve a turkey, cut up a watermelon or do any kind of food prep that releases liquid.
- For those with a glass stovetop, the 9 self stick bumpers keep the product 1/8" above the glass. It's the perfect way to protect your stovetop from damage.
- Made in U.S.A. from high-impact ABS plastic, the beautiful, lightly-textured surface will not dull your knives and is easy to clean and sanitize.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: Sometimes it just pays to write an honest review, and in doing so, I was contacted by the company and was asked to test a modified product -- that was revised based on my needs and input from review. What customer service! Well, I received my new legless MCS, and it is PERFECT! I can't wait to use it during a get together I am having next week, which transforms my island into a very nice looking area where my appetizers will be placed along with a selection of finger foods. See new photo uploaded.
But even with that drawback, I love the MORE COUNTER SPACE platform. When I'm not actually using the stove, it gives me extra counter space for unloading dishes from the dishwasher, putting away groceries, setting down mixing and food prep bowls, or stacking dirty dishes. It also looks great in my kitchen, which has a black ceramic top electric range.
The platform can also be used as a moveable crafts or projects table. Beneath the textured surface, there are 9 stubby legs, arranged in rows of three (one row at the center and one row at each side). When placed on the range top, the surface stands 2" above the range top.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The extra counter space is hella useful, but being able to instantaneously cover your month-old sauce splashes and noodle fossils? Priceless.Published 5 days ago by KellyGee
I love it. It comes in real handy when I need extra counter space. It also helps to protect my stove top.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
have to remove when you want to use the oven, which is a real pain. i stored mine behind the refer and ordered a wooden noodle board which i lovePublished 9 days ago by kris r.
I have had this now for two years. It is easy to store while your cooking! And a great extra counter space! It's plastic and will NOT scratch your glass stove top! Read morePublished 18 days ago by Jennipher Gingery
does a super job, covers up; the burners, allows me to use the stove top for other things, as well....Published 20 days ago by vark
This is such a great idea! I am very pleased with the stove cover. It adds counter space but to me more importantly it keeps my stove top clean. Highly recommend !!!Published 1 month ago by VAL
I love the extra space in my too small, limited in space, kitchen.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer