Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

This book gives little known, powerful information that can improve your health and well being As Well As benefitting your heart and vascular system that could well extend, even save your life. With that on the line, it's worth reading for sure.
on February 8, 2009
I picked up this book not because I have actual heart problems, but rather that my father's side of the family has had heart disease issues in the past. I am in my 40s so naturally am concerned about potential problems down the road and may want to follow a program like this for preventative measures.

I blazed through the book in a few hours. And this is my main complaint with the book -- it is not well written and there is a lot of redundancy that you just don't need to read over and over again. To me, I could have gotten everything I needed out of this book from reading pages 183-188 (OK, the historical stuff in the beginning was interesting to read). The material on nutrition and exercise is good, but nothing new that you couldn't find in hundreds of other books. I guess the price is cheap enough where you're paying for the program in the book and not how well (or in this case how poorly) the book is written. This seems to be a problem with doctors writing books -- maybe more of them should hire professional authors. I noticed that this is especially problematic with pediatricians.

Note: there is a typo on page 184 where it says to take 400 to 600 mg of L-Arginine. It should actually be 4000 to 6000 mg as Ignarro states 4-6 grams.
on December 24, 2016
Can't figure out how I want it installed
on June 27, 2017
Excellent book
on March 29, 2009
I just finished reading this book which took just a few hours. I started on Dr. I's nitric oxide program before receiving the book from Amazon, and I was happy with my results for such a short period of time. After reading the book I realized that I wasn't following the full program.

I'm glad I bought the book. I've now upgraded to the full program and I feel even better. I believe the NO program will revolutionize the heart health care industry in this country. Some simple supplements that you can buy anywhere and minimal exercise can turn your body into an artery-cleaning machine !! My BP is lower and I have a lot more energy than previously and it's only been a week or two.

Great program-great book !
on July 1, 2014
Interesting and important contents, but spread out so that five pounds filled a ten pound bag. However I'm glad I read it, glade he wrote it. I have coronary artery spasm syndrome so I appreciated his insight. Doing my best to keep my intake of nitric oxide maximized by following the advice in this book.
on August 11, 2017
Read this book!
on July 19, 2017
Excellent summary of the benefits of nitric oxide to the human cardiovascular system from the man who won a Nobel Prize for his discovery of the same.
on April 7, 2017
Interesting book
on March 21, 2017
Very mind setting reading. And educating. Gives an understanding how NO works in my body. I recommend everybody to read it.