Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on August 28, 2016
This is an eye opening book about the problem of bullying. It doesn't stop there though. It gives strategies and insights to help you effectively prevent bullying in and toward your own children and grandchildren. A must read!
on March 17, 2015
I wish I would have read this book 30 years ago when my children were growing up. I would have taught them how to stand up for themselves. This was a Christian book with insights that I had never read before. WONDERFUL!!! I am now going to pass it on to my grandson to read.
on March 25, 2013
My husband and I have started reading this book and I am about half way through. It has caused me to re-think some of the things I say as a parent and has encouraged us to help our child be good rather than nice. He has begun to show courage rather than 'bow down' to easily to the wishes of others. I highly recommend this book.
on February 15, 2014
I read this years ago when my kids were tots, loved it, and passed it on to a friend. Now, 5 years later, I've bought another copy and I'm enjoying it even more. This is about parenting with long-term vision, grounded on faith in Christ.
on January 19, 2015
Awesome book for parents to teach children about being courageous! We still use these nuggets of wisdom daily
on January 20, 2016
On time and as described.
on June 14, 2011
Reaaly hits the key issues raising children today. How to bring them up strong in their beliefs and morals. How not to conform to worldy values. Parenting by the Book, was a better book all around, however there are many good points in this also.
on December 12, 2014
This speaks such truth!
on January 18, 2011
In today's world where media teaches children thier perspective of what is right and wrong, parents need all the help they can get. This is a great book. I recommend it to all Christian parents!
on October 8, 2013
I liked the chapter about Courage and Integrity. often we teach kids to avoid trouble which encourages indifference and cowardess. The chapter about Bullies and Victims had an important emphasis on the role of the by stander who needs to show courage and stand with the "victim: of bullying.