Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

More Product Info Listed Below:

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 4, 2013, 11:59:22 AM PST
The Ultimate Rapture Edition also includes the "Museum of Orphaned Concepts," a digital showcase of early character models and concept art that were scrapped, as well as a BioShock Infinite sticker pack.

The additional content includes DLC for both BioShock and BioShock 2:

■Plasmids Pack (BioShock), which includes four additional Plasmids and Gene Tonics
■Challenge Rooms Pack (BioShock), which was previously exclusive to PS3 owners and adds three more puzzle rooms
■Sinclair Solutions Tester pack (BioShock 2), additional customization options for the game's multiplayer modes
■Rapture Metro pack(BioShock 2), which adds six maps, a new gameplay mode and increases rank level to 50 for use in multiplayer modes
■The Protector Trials pack(BioShock 2), an additional six maps for single-player mode
■Minerva's Den pack (BioShock 2), an add-on that expands the narrative and introduces new characters and environments.

Posted on Jan 4, 2013, 7:45:39 PM PST
James says:
Is DLC on the disc, or on a download card?

Posted on Jan 4, 2013, 10:55:51 PM PST
James says:
The official site says $40 worth of DLC on disc, so I guess we get a hard copy of all DLC.

The day it launches, I will check someone's youtube unboxing video to confirm.

My guess is that all DLC will be a third disc, and you install on hard drive.

Posted on Jan 17, 2013, 6:42:11 PM PST
James says:
It is on 4 discs. You get a Bioshock disc, plus a Bioshock DLC disc, and a Bioshock 2 disc, with a Bioshock 2 DLC disc. The case and setup is far nicer than I imagined. It is sort of like a Collector's Edition on XBox360. You get fancy cover artwork under the stock paper cover, and you get a fancy set up to hold all 4 discs.

Looks like it should cost over $60, yet is only $29.99.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jan 4, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 17, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about