Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on August 17, 2014
in the carI was unsure of the content of this album as I had been used ti listening too their hits from the 70s as recorded on their excellent scrapbook album that I have owned for many years. However after many plays particularly in the car I have now got used to hearing different songs form the fantastic Toni Tennille an I love it. The album at first did take some getting used too.Hwever if you are a big fan like myself buy it. you will not regret buying this superb album. I highly recommend this cd.
on April 13, 2014
Great Album. Not quite as good as Uttimate Collection, but especiailly liked the variety of selections-especially Wind beneath my Wings. Highly recommend it.5*****
on November 19, 2002
Captain & Tennille fans rejoyce! You can't go wrong with a funky cover of "Come On A My House" or the 1980's sound of "Denny's Such A Flirt" or "Mr. Persuasion". Tennille's vocals are in top form. You'll be tapping your foot and smiling all the way through this cd. This will have to do until MAKE YOUR MOVE and SONG OF JOY are reissued on cd.
on January 16, 2014
Their music was popular before my daughter was born...she found them and she loves them. Trying to replace her cassettes with Cd's.
on October 1, 2002
There's nothing groundbreaking here, but it's pleasant enough. One curiosity: "Get Ready, Teddy" gradually drops in pitch throughout the track, as if an old Victrola were winding down. If you've been blessed (or cursed!) with perfect pitch, skip this track, or you'll be tempted (as I was) to fling the disc out the window. I wonder why someone as fastidious in the studio as Daryl Dragon is would allow something like this to be released?
on October 1, 2002
The track that gradually slows down is "Denny's Such A Flirt". It's still annoying as all get out, though.