- File Size: 2262 KB
- Print Length: 317 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: CANDID Publications; 1 edition (April 30, 2015)
- Publication Date: April 30, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00UF6H08E
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#38,128 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #281 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #287 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #335 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $8.00 (67%)
More Than a Princess: Contemporary Christian Romance (The Monarchies of Belles Montagnes Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 317 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
This month's Book With Buzz: "Stranger in the House" by Shari Lapena
In this neighborhood, danger lies close to home. A thriller packed full of secrets and a twisty story that never stops - from the bestselling author of "The Couple Next Door." See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Never once in all three books did I ever feel the well known dread of "Oh No, they are regurgitating the entire psychological conflict AGAIN" experienced with so many other authors.
Rather Ms M gives enough background that any book in the series can stand on its own but when read in companion with other series book you experience the full range of emotions and desires along with the characters.
Poor Jonathan Langston-Cranston IV....we have to wait until 2016 for him to find his true love and the woman God had created for him?!?!? I speculate it may be the single mom met back in Serenity Landings when he escorted Ellie to the wedding. Humm, could it be?
This is a series that I will probably read again and again and will highly recommend to my "reader" friends.
Found only one typo, "feet" instead of "feel". Edited my copy but know it does little to help Ms M or the publisher.
So many different turns I didn't know who Princess Ana would choose; loved that!
I'm looking forward to the new series and finding out what happens to Queen Christiana, what her father said before he died, and Prince Nicky.
Most recent customer reviews
I can't wait to start the next series to follow the rest of the royal families.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary