- File Size: 1936 KB
- Print Length: 359 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Spirit Light Publishing (January 19, 2015)
- Publication Date: January 19, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00SHZK2YY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#36,021 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #320 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #325 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #718 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
More Than This: A Contemporary Christian Romance Novel Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said it was a good story very meaningful in so many ways but not enough prayers or scripture, like I said the Grace Series is my measuring stick now.
Wish the book had been longer.Staci has another book about dyslexia.Not read it yet,but believe the review said it was about her son.
Have several more of Ms.Stallings books here,just can't decide which one to read next.
Definately recommend this book for anyone that loves a good Christian book that deal with many of the problems we all face at one time or another.
Grandma to Eight
The story is not sugar-coated and the characters do have their issues and stuff. The book looks very seriously into dyslexia and I recommend it strongly to every parent with a dyslexia kid. The book may be a blessing in disguise for adults who have problems reading.