- File Size: 3937 KB
- Print Length: 90 pages
- Publisher: Pocket Star (June 23, 2014)
- Publication Date: June 23, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GEEYNTA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,742,300 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1494 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > TV, Movie, Video Game Adaptations > Star Trek
- #9502 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- #10150 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military
The More Things Change (Star Trek: The Original Series) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
POSSIBLE SPOILERS SO READ ON WITH CAUTION: I would have liked to have seen this as a segment of a larger work. Perhaps expanded it so that there is action aboard the Enterprise/Trill ship as well. They couldn't get clean clothes, I mean, really? Have Chapel and Spock interact off the shuttle even though she's decided to leave the ship she's still got some time to go. He could have let the end linger a little bit. Not that it requires a full blown sex scene but have them become more comfortable with each other before Chapel can't help herself and kisses Spock. Have Kirk and McCoy notice that they are more comfortable with each other or they spend more off duty time together just talking like friends and comrades. They could then discuss their history. The time on the shuttle could have been more straight duty/work, although Spock is just sort of sitting there punching buttons.Read more ›
The story was written well, but it didn't flow for me. Chapel felt more in character and Spock, although I know he is still adapting, is surprisingly odd. I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. The plot was thin and seemed to fall apart at what should have been the climax of the story. I liked the resolution at the end, but it was predictable. Still, I enjoyed any Spock/Chapel or any combination of the original characters who never got the action and attention they deserved.
Still, it was worth the money for the read.
I would like to see some fanfiction writers have a shot at doing some of these in various tv genres and different authors
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fun book, a bit short reads a bit like a fan fiction, but as Spock and Chapel are my favorite characters I'm ok with that. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Rosemarie D. Walker
I enjoyed reading this book from Christine's perspective. Private moments with Spock. Classic.Published 5 months ago by ChipsMom
This review [originally published in www.lookingforagoodbook.com. Rated 3.25 of 5
This <em>Star Trek: The Original Series</em> novella is part of 'new'... Read more
Great way to explain Chapel being gone and a fun way to resolve the Spock/Chapel Romance.
Very, Very enjoyable book.
I enjoyed this short portion of the era just after The Motion Picture. Fills in some gaps and in an interesting a fulfilling way. Not what I expected and that was a nice touch. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Chris Dawson
'Star Trek: The Original Series: The More Things Change' by Scott Pearson is a novella in the original Star Trek universe. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Wayne A McCoy
The More Things Change
by Scott Pearson
This is a short story that ties parts and pieces of the Star Trek universe together. Read more
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > TV, Movie, Video Game Adaptations > Star Trek