- Paperback: 552 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (December 26, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1430238070
- ISBN-13: 978-1430238072
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,515,393 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
More iOS 6 Development: Further Explorations of the iOS SDK 1st ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Dave Mark is a longtime Mac developer and author who has written a number of books on Mac and iOS development, including Beginning iPhone 4 Development (Apress, 2010), More iPhone 3 Development (Apress, 2010), Learn C on the Mac (Apress, 2008), The Macintosh Programming Primer series (Addison-Wesley, 1992), and Ultimate Mac Programming (Wiley, 1995). Dave loves the water and spends as much time as possible on it, in it, or near it. He lives with his wife and three children in Virginia.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more