- Save 10% on Moread Gold-Plated DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (Male to Female) - 2 Pack, Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by MoreadDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Moread Active HDMI to VGA Converter Adapter with Micro USB Power Cable when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by MoreadDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Moread Active HDMI to VGA Adapter with Micro USB Power Cable & 3.5mm Audio Cable when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by MoreadDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by MoreadDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Moread Gold-Plated DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (Male to Female) - Black
|Sale:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$22.00 (73%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Moread DisplayPort to VGA adapter connects a DisplayPort compatible device (e.g. personal computer, laptop) to a monitor or projector with VGA port (This is NOT a USB to VGA adapter)
- Premium Quality. The DisplayPort VGA adapter is equipped with a Gold-plated DisplayPort corrosion resistant connector, which ensures the stable signal transmission performance and a long lifespan
- High Resolution. Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 (1080p Full HD) including 720p and 1600x1200 for HDTV, VGA monitors or projectors
- Secure Connection. The latches on DisplayPort adapter provide a secure connection between the DP adapter and your device. Simply depressing the button on DisplayPort connector can release the latches when unplugging
- What You Receive: Moread DP to VGA adapter, our 12-month warranty, and supportive pre-sales and post-sales customer service
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Moread Gold-Plated DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (Male to Female) - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||0.59 x 9.84 x 1.77 in||5.5 x 6.2 x 0.39 in||0.45 x 72.83 x 0.79 in||0.45 x 72.83 x 0.79 in|
Moread DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Stable Signal, Reliable Connection
- Input to Output: DisplayPort Male to VGA Female
- Audio Support: No
- Installation: Plug and Play
Two Modes for a Second Display
- Mirror Mode. It allows you to enjoy an incredible experience watching movies or making professional presentations in the meeting room with a shared screen.
- Extend Mode. It enables you to extend your desktop area or work area (e.g. shopping on your Mac while watching TV on another monitor).
It supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 (1080p Full HD) including 720p and 1600x1200 for HDTV, monitors or projectors.
- This is NOT a bi-directional adapter and cannot transmit signals from VGA to DisplayPort.
- This is NOT a USB to VGA adapter.
- This is NOT a HDMI to VGA adapter.
- A separate VGA male-to-male cable (not included) is required.
- Depress the button on DisplayPort connector to release the latches and avoid damages when unplugging.
What You Receive
- 1 x DP to VGA Adapter
- Our 12-month warranty
- Supportive pre-sales and post-sales customer service
- [Upgraded Model] DisplayPort to VGA Adapter, Black - http://a.co/9Zs7v3r
- HDMI to VGA Adapter with Power & Audio, Black - http://a.co/6k1ifXA
- DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable, Black - http://a.co/2Qlzbch
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable, Black - http://a.co/dR0i1tR
Top Customer Reviews
Like I mentioned before, my dad is the one who is using these. When he first hooked up his new computer one of his monitors would flicker off for a few seconds to a few minutes and then come back on. This happened randomly on only ONE of his monitors (both the same monitor, both using these adapters) I attempted to get him to trouble shoot it (he took his computer to work, 2 hours away, so I couldn't do any of this) to find out if it was the graphics card, monitor, or the adapter that was causing the issue. I bought him a 3rd adapter to attempt to replace one that wasn't working. But of course when we got the 3rd adapter he stopped having problems. I still do NOT know what was the source of this issue but I felt like it was important to mention this.
As far as the packaging and delivery there was no issue. It was easy to open and well packaged. I have been very happy with this.
Read below for the issues I was having. I downloaded all the latest drivers and it fixed my issue with the 990's however my xps8700 still does not recognize any monitors connected through this. That isn't the machine I purchased these for however so it's not as much of a concern but still odd in my opinion.
Bought 2 of these recently and tried both on 3 different machines (2 - Dell Optiplex 990 and 1 - XPS8700) the 990's only have 1 display port and 1 VGA port and I need to run 2 monitors. When used with the 990's the screen flickers anytime you so much as move the mouse and by "flickers" I mean it essentially freezes until you stop moving which obviously makes this useless. This happens whether you are using only 1 monitor with the adapter or 2 monitors (adapter and direct VGA). I thought this might be a computer/driver problem with the 990's since they are older and definitely not "loaded" so I tried it with my XPS8700. I have a dual monitor setup and I simply unplugged the direct VGA cable from 1 monitor and plugged it into this adapter from the display port and the computer didn't even recognize the monitor at all.
I have not exhausted all resources to see if this is a software issue but in my situation this is absolutely useless as a "plug and play" option which is what it should be for simply hooking up a monitor to a PC.
UPDATE 4/2/2107: The company very kindly sent a replacement unit which arrived in a very timely manner. I plugged it in and BINGO! The Chromebox immediately came alive on the monitor! It looks beautiful! It's been running for several days now and it works flawlessly!:)
My sincere thanks to service and support!