HDMI to VGA, Moread Gold-Plated HDMI to VGA Adapter (Male to Female) for Computer, Desktop, Laptop, PC, Monitor, Projector, HDTV, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi, Roku, Xbox and More - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPACT DESIGN - The compact-designed portable Moread HDMI to VGA adapter connects a computer, desktop, laptop, or other devices with HDMI port to a monitor, projector, HDTV, or other devices with VGA port; Tuck this lightweight gadget into your bag or pocket to do a business presentation with your laptop and projector, or extend your desktop screen to a monitor or TV; A VGA cable is required (sold separately)
- SUPERIOR STABILITY - Built-in advanced IC chip converts HDMI digital signal to VGA analog signal; It is NOT a bi-directional converter and cannot transmit signals from VGA to HDMI
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE - The HDMI male to VGA female converter supports resolutions up to 1920x1080@60Hz (1080p Full HD) including 720p, 1600x1200, 1280x1024 for high definition monitors or projectors; Gold plated HDMI connector resists corrosion and abrasion and improves the signal transmission performance; Molded strain relief increases cable durability
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY - The HDMI-VGA adapter is compatible with computer, pc, desktop, laptop, ultrabook, notebook, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi, Intel Nuc, Roku, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, Set Top Box, TV BOX, or other devices with HDMI port; NOT compatible with Blu-ray player and devices with low-power HDMI ports such as SONY PS4, Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Mac mini, and Apple TV
- 1 Year WARRANTY - Exclusive Moread Unconditional 12-month Warranty ensures long-time satisfaction of your purchase; Friendly and easy-to-reach customer service to solve your problems timely
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Stable Signal, Reliable Connection
The Moread HDMI to VGA adapter provides a cost-effective and easy solution for connecting a desktop, laptop, or other devices with HDMI port to a VGA display such as monitor, projector or TV. Connect the HDMI male end of the converter to the HDMI port of your HDMI device, and connect the VGA female end to your VGA cable from the display.
- NOT compatible with Blu-ray player and low-power HDMI devices such as SONY PlayStation 4, Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Mac mini, and Apple TV. For low-power HDMI devices, please buy Moread HDMI to VGA Adapter with Power and Audio: http://a.co/6k1ifXA
- This is NOT a bi-directional adapter and it cannot transmit signals from VGA to HDMI. The Moread VGA to HDMI Adapter is available at: http://a.co/04gB6tB
- A VGA cable is required when you connect this adapter to VGA enabled monitors, projectors, or HDTV; The VGA cable is NOT included and it is sold separately
Full High Definition
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (1080p Full HD)
- Input: HDMI Male
- Output: VGA Female
- Audio Support: No
- Installation: Plug and Play
- Supported Resolutions: 1080p/1080i (1920x1080), 1600x1200, 1280x1024, 720p/720i (1280x720), 800x600, 576p/576i (768x576), 480p/480i (640x480)
What You Receive
- 1 x HDMI to VGA Adapter
- Exclusive Moread unconditional 12-month warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOTE: the image you will see is 480p. This is the best you will get using this method due to the digital to analog conversion and wonky backwards approach. Also, if your screen is 4:3, the ps3 won't fill the entire screen in game due to the games running at 16:9, but this is normal for any monitor or screen of 4:3. I am definitely not saying to buy this for specific use for ps3, but it can be done if you find yourself in my position. Another note is that this is only for video. I bought the converter without the audio out because I use the ps3 component cable for sound. There is an option for this item with an audio out though when checking out.
Keep in mind - HDMI is digital and VGA is analog signal. You can connect digital out to analog, but not vice versa. You would need some sort of converter for that.
The flexible cable between the two ends allows me to put the computer box closer to a wall than if it was a solid one-piece unit. I didn't want a 4-inch plastic lever sticking out the back of my computer, so I got this. So far, so good. Everything communicates correctly across this adapter.
I’m quite happy with this adapter. Recommend and I’d buy it again in a second.