Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Morgan Cycle Shadow Aluminum Trailer Bike
|Sale:||$153.81 + $19.45 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Single speed 20" wheel folding model with aluminum frame
- Fits nearly all 26" and 700c bikes
- Proven steel hitch with quick-release system fits most seatposts
- Safety flag, full coverage chainguard, and splash guards
- Weight capacity of 100 pounds
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
On the plus side, this trailer bike is very lightweight. After solving the hitch problem, my child loves it. Even with my hitch solution, riding is a challenge compared to a two-wheel trailer. It takes some arm strength and concentration to hold it steady, especially at low speed.
Here is how I solved the hitch problem. Basically, the parts do not fit tightly enough and the holes are all too big for the bolts. There are four bolts. The instructions offer an alternate configuration that uses only three bolts, claiming more stability, but it is a joke as it does not allow the hitch to pivot up and down, and reduces the wobble by only a quarter. (1) The bolt farthest forward is the quick release type that is typically used to hold a seat post. I discarded it in favor of a larger diameter 3/8in quick release pin from Home Depot. The Home Depot pin is not threaded, it is just a straight rod with a spring clip. I drilled the hole larger to 3/8in for this pin. The new pin fits very tight, and needs to be persuaded in and out.Read more ›
- More expensive than comparable items and not justified by the price.
- Bike has an unforgiving wobble if rider cannot keep it balanced. No beginning rider can keep it steady adding to the difficulty of learning to ride.
- Has a made in China quality about it and the lettering etched in metal and or labels are written in Asian (no English to be found).
- Box came damaged and splash guard dented.
- Luggage rack and splash guard did not fit together. Needed to remove washers from the assembly in order to work.
- Pedals do not spin freely and one does not at all.
I would not purchase this item again if given the choice.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
0 stars - the lean, ruining the seat post of my husband's bike, bad equipment. Going to return!Published 3 months ago by Kirsten Erickson
Stay away from this product as it is not stable for a child. It has a terrible lean despite multiple attempts to adjust / tighten. Read morePublished 12 months ago by John P