Morgan is the inspiring story of Morgan Oliver, a young athlete determined that a bicycle accident that left him paralyzed will not change him. He takes a chance on love when he meets Dean Kagen on a basketball court. Dean helps Morgan train for the same race in which he had his accident. But when he sees that Morgan will risk everything to win, Dean walks out. Left alone to face the race and demons that caused his accident, Morgan teeters between what he needs and what he wants. Can he find the strength to pull himself back up again?
- MPAA rating : s_medNotRated Unrated (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.25 x 0.5 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Director : Michael D. Akers
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC
- Run time : 1 hour and 29 minutes
- Release date : October 23, 2012
- Actors : Leo Minaya, Jack Kesy, Darra Like Dat Boyd, Madalyn McKay, Benjamin Budd
- Producers : Israel Ehrisman, Michael D. Akers, Sandon Berg
- Studio : Water Bearer Films
- ASIN : B008YUHQEG
- Writers : Michael D. Akers, Sandon Berg
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #192,137 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, I might be the only one who seems to think so on here, I though the acting was kind of bad. It sounded like these people were robots reading off a script. Maybe my standards are higher,, I don't know. But I wasn't convinced.
Probably wouldn't want to watch it again.
Top reviews from other countries
Sadly, it is limited by small budget constraints. There's a lot of outdoor shots in what appears to be a grey, cold autumn/winter but I think its supposed to be summer! Also usual quota of wooden-top actors.
But the only way to encourage more attempts at widening the gay movie experience is to support this with your wallet!
I would recommend it to everybody, because most people are not familiar with such a situation or are afraid being confronted with such an important issue