- Series: Clinical Anesthesiology
- Paperback: 1392 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 5 edition (April 22, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071627030
- ISBN-13: 978-0071627030
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 106 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #28,354 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Morgan and Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, 5th edition 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John F. Butterworth, MD is Chairman, Department of Anesthesia at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia.
David C. Mackey, MD is Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine at MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas.
John D. Wasnick, MD is Chairman, Department of Anesthesia, Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas.
Top customer reviews
The book itself is written in a very clear and systematically ordered manner. It is my the book i go to when I have to study a related subject.