Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on February 6, 2014
I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to improve their health and believe it or not this Moringa helps you to clean out any metals from your body. I rated it with a five stars because it arrived on time and it was just like the one I usually buy in the stores. I was afraid of buying capsules on line, but now I'm not anymore.
on June 19, 2017
basicly doesnt work
on December 22, 2014
I use moringa source powder. Take it everyday and I feel great. Helps with so many issues I have. I bought these for my mom who struggles with being tired and is also going through menopause and is having some issues with her cholesterol. I don't think she will use the powder so I bought the pills for her. I will update this review when she tells me how she feels after she takes it. I love moringa source. Love love love their products.
on December 31, 2013
Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I don't notice a difference when taking these. Having said that, my lifestyle is exhausting... going to bed late and getting up early. I guess I was looking for the miracle that would help me through this busy stage of my life, but it looks like sleep is the only cure.
on January 7, 2015
I have only my anecdotal evidence: I have had excellent cholesterol and triglyceride numbers since starting this supplement (coincided with changing my diet as well, so take this evidence with a grain of salt).
on September 11, 2013
Very simply..good product. You will not get a noticeable difference right away, but within the week you will just have a overall better feeling in your body and sustained energy.
on June 17, 2014
I've been using this for 6 months and it give me energy and my body feel lot better while taking this. I recommend this to others in my age group (57yrs)
on July 4, 2016
This is a very good product used as a daily supplement which contains multiple natural herbs for health and wellness. A good value for the money.
on June 17, 2014
Great for the hair. Great for overall health. Completely eliminates sugar cravings. it does improve energy in a subtle manner.
on June 26, 2014
I used this product after working out and that was the only time I noticed a difference in energy. Besides a little boost in energy, I did not notice a difference in my over all health.