- BUY 2 OR MORE SETS OF MORKEN MOSCOW MULE MUGS RECEIVE 15% OFF AUTOMATICALLY. ADD 2 TO YOUR CART TODAY! Here's how (restrictions apply)
Morken Barware Moscow Mule Mugs - Set of 2 - Premium 1/2 Pound Mugs - 100% Solid Copper - Hammered Finish - 16oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.04. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quality: Each of our commercial quality mugs is made of 100% solid copper construction and weighs over one-half pound. Thick 22-gauge copper gives each mug a heavy feel, while the large copper handle provides a sturdy grip for your ice cold drink. You will not find a higher quality Moscow Mule Mug.
- Authentic: The Moscow Mule is intended to be served ice cold in a copper mug – it’s just not the same without it! Morken Moscow Mule Mugs are 100% Copper throughout and there is No Lacquer on the interior. Beware of imitations that are merely copper coated or lined with stainless steel, tin or nickel.
- Craftsmanship: Morken Moscow Mule Mugs are handmade in a 2 day, 15 step process. Because of this, no two mugs are exactly identical! From the application of the large handle to the beveled base, the attention to detail when crafting Morken mugs is unmatched.
- Great Gift: Morken mugs are packaged and ship in a custom designed gift box with recipe, cleaning instructions and the history of the drink included. Everyone enjoys receiving Morken Moscow Mule Mugs, making them a great gift for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, housewarming parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, for the groomsmen or bridal party, to give thanks, or just because!
- Save When You Buy 2 or More Sets: Save 15% off your purchase at checkout when you purchase 2 or more sets.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
How We Made the Perfect Moscow Mule Mug
We’ve all bought something online only to be disappointed when it doesn’t match up to our expectations when we open the box. This experience led Morken Barware to create, what we truly believe to be, the perfect Moscow Mule Mug.
Half-Pound in Weight: You can feel quality. At Morken, we wanted our customers to know they were holding a quality mug. Our mugs weigh 50% more and cost 2 or 3 times more to manufacture than the average mug because we use nearly twice the copper in our manufacturing process.
All Copper Construction: From the beginning a Moscow Mule Mug was made from copper and nothing else. At Morken, we choose to keep with that tradition and use copper and nothing but copper in the construction of Moscow Mule Mugs. Many other mugs are lined with nickel and stainless steel or are merely copper-coated.
100% Pure Copper: We use only the highest quality copper in our mugs. Morken mugs are more of a rose or red copper than a brassy yellow copper. Using pure copper, along with the expert craftsmanship of the artisans, give Morken Moscow Mule Mugs a brilliant shine.
Welded Copper Handle: In keeping with the tradition of the Moscow Mule, Morken mugs only use copper handles. The handles are applied with a weld instead of rivets to avoid the dirt and leaks that can come with riveted handles.
Beveled Base: We’ve settled on a beveled base for our mugs to minimize the surface area of the mug that comes into contact with a table. This reduces the heat that transfers to the mug and keeps your drink ice cold longer.
22-Gauge Thick Copper Sheet: Our mugs start as a single sheet of thick 22-gauge copper. The thick gauge copper provides a solid construction that is nearly impossible to dent from everyday use. With proper care Morken mugs will a lifetime.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.) Are the mugs dishwasher safe? No, real copper should not be used in the dishwasher.
2.) How to clean and maintain? In order to keep the brilliant shine, the copper mugs need to be hand washed with soap and water then dried immediately after. Full cleaning and maintenance instructions are included on the box.
3.) Can they be engraved? The hammered finish of the mugs does not allow for engraving. If you are looking to have mugs engraved, you will want to find a smooth finished mug. We can point you in the right direction if you need help.