Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Morley VAI-2 Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Switchless design Simply step on to engage wah mode and step off to go to bypass
- Two foot-selectable wah modes Bad Horsie and CONTOUR Wah
- In contour mode two knobs allow you to alter the frequency and level of the wah
- Clear Tone buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and wah mode
- Easy access battery compartment LED indication and two year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Standard 9V DC Power Operation
- Pedal Dimensions: 9.13" x 5.88" x 2.75" (L x W x H)
- Morley MQ2 Inductor
- Made in the USA
Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Wah Wah & Filter Effects
The Guitar God’s legendary, signature Wah with an added Contour mode that allows you to adjust the tone. Morley spent years working with Vai taming this Bad Horsie and in 1996 released what would become one of the all-time great Wah pedals. it's Switchless, Optical, built like a tank and used by countless professionals worldwide. Get one today and see why!
- Steve Vai's signature Wah pedal
- Switchless activation with two modes: Bad Horsie and Contour mode
- Buffer Circuit that protects your guitar's tone from long cable runs or what's in your rig
- Optical Circuitry that won't wear down and get scratchy like a traditional Potentiometer
- Contour control adjusts Tone of the Wah in Contour mode
- Level Control adjusts volume in Contour mode
Key Features & Controls
Spring Loaded Switchless Activation
One of Morley's great innovations. Ever thought you switched off your Wah only to find it’s still on? Or have you ever accidentally hit the switch while playing? Go Switchless! Simply step on to engage and step off to bypass. The handy spring also returns the Wah back to it's off position. You can also adjust the Wah off time between 0 and 2 seconds with it's internal trim pot. Stock setting is around 1 second.
Dual Wah Modes with Tone and Level Control plus LED Indication
The first Wah mode is set to Steve Vai's preferred tone and sweep. The second Contour mode allows you to adjust the tone of the Wah. Turning the knob clockwise will increase the treble frequencies, which can be used to mimic a vintage nasally Wah tone. Rolling back counterclockwise mellows the Wah out for a more subtle sound. Level control allows up to 15 db of clean boost in Contour mode to help you level out in the mix or to boost your signal for solos. Handy LEDs indicate when the Wah is on and when it is in Contour mode.
Steve Vai's Signature Pedal
Morley worked with Steve Vai for years tweaking every detail of the Bad Horsie so it would not only sound great, but also live up Vai's touring demands.