Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 1, 2013
I haven given this book to several children of family and friends. It is something beautiful to share with them. Adults will love it also. I planning to get the song on CD or MP3 to give right along with the book. The song, of course, is a classic. And, the illustrations are outstanding. An all around joy to have and to give. It is a keeper.
One person found this helpful
on December 20, 2016
The used product was exactly as described. It was packaged well. No problems at all.
on November 7, 2010
This is a beautiful book. The artistry fits the hymn written so long ago. It is befitting of framing!
2 people found this helpful
on July 19, 2014
The sheet music as far as the arrangement is good BUT the shipping was horrible. Most sheet music distributors include cardboard in the shipping materials so the product won't be damaged. This company (Swanson) did not have any protective materials in the packaging. My music arrived crumpled and with deep creases in it that I cannot get out. I wouldn't be surprised it they said they drove over it with a car and then stuffed it in between the cushions of a couch and their dog dug it back out of the couch before it was sent to me. My advice, a simple piece of cardboard would delivery a good quality product and raise your star rating.
2 people found this helpful
on February 25, 2006
What a beautiful book! This book has great illustrations to go along with the song "Morning has Broken" My little one likes to find the bird in every picture. Sometimes I'll just read the words and sometimes I'll sing the song. Either way, she enjoys hearing it and taking in the vivid pictures. I actually picked up this book before I had children because I fell in love with the pictures. While your child may not understand the depth of the words, the illustations will delight them.
7 people found this helpful
on December 4, 1998
This book is an inspiration for children and adults alike. The deep Christian message of this beautifully illustrated book will stir the innermost spirit of those willing to consider it's message. My two year old daughter loves to sing along with the ancient yet familiar gaelic melody popularized by Cat Stevens in the 1970's. Revisit a familiar melody and reconsider the profound meaning of the text while you delight you children with this wonderful book. A real keepsake for those fortunate enough to have found it!
13 people found this helpful