Morning Star - High Powered Sous Vide (1100W) Immersion Circulator Cooker - Adjustable Clamp - Brushed Matte Black & Stainless Steel Body
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Become an executive chef in your own kitchen with ultra-precise temperature control
- Touch buttons and digital display create delicious meals with ease
- Adjustable clamp that fits most any sized pot or container
- 1100W of power quickly heats water to exact temp
- Turn ordinary meats, eggs, vegetables, and more into 5-star restaurant quality food right at home
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
5 Star cuisine or homemade? Now your friends will never know.
Morning Star Sous Vide Cooker makes you the head chef right in your own home. Never before has it been easier to make perfectly prepared steaks, seafood, poultry, eggs, desserts, and more. It's simple, the Morning Star Culinary Precision Sous Vide fits most large pots or storage containers. Fill pot to desired water level and place food into a zip-loc bag or in vacuum sealed plastic. Set your desired time and temperature, and let us take it from there. While you're catching the game or cleaning the house, our sous vide will be going to work for you. Your food will be excellently prepared with no chance of over-cooking.
Your steak found an upgrade
Why haven't I heard of Sous Vide?
The sous vide cooker acheives better results by heating and circulating water around the food at a constant and consistent temperature. While cooking at an accurately controlled temperature lower than traditional cooking methods, it allows the food to retain more moisture and attain an even doneness throughout.
Sous Success from Start to Finish
STEP 1: Using warm tap water, fill your desired pot or container to the level suggested by your circulator.
STEP 2: Clamp the sous vide to a pot or container to ensure safe and effective cooking.
STEP 3: Set your desired time and temp based on type of food and your preference, and drop in your airsealed food.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently made Salmon, and left it in the pot with the Sous Vide 1 hr longer than the min recommended time. It turned out really good; the fish was flaky and moist. My fish (in the oven) usually starts to get crisp and shrink. Definitely did not happen with this cooker. It seems that it is hard to overcook with the Sous Vide. I'm excited to try it out with steaks next!
-Easy use (touch screen & overall cooking)
-Doesn't require a watchful eye over your food
-Not cheaply made
Cons (Just because if you have Pros, you must put cons)
-Need a larger pot of water than I first expected to fit Sous Vide & food, but obstacle easily overcome
Used twice already.
Steaks cooked to perfect temp, held till I was ready to sear them off.
Also used to cook a chicken roulade dinner for 27 people on Christmas eve.
It was nice to not worry about overcooking the chicken while prepping the rest of the dish.
Gets water up to temp surprisingly fast.
Seems to hold temp better in a tall circular pot than a square container but it did exactly what it was supposed to both times I've used it.
It would be nice if the power cord was a bit longer as different kitchens call for different set-ups, but if using on the counter near the outlet it's fine.
I'm interested to see how the touch-screen buttons hold up, will try to update after more uses.
Overall very satisfied!
1. Add the universal on/off symbol next to the triangle symbol -- yes, customers will figure it out eventually but why not make it obvious.
2. Lengthen the clamp rail to allow the circulator to be used in shallower containers.
3. Allow the water flow direction to be adjusted by the user.
4. Add a clip on spar with spring clips to grip the tops of several sous vide bags. The spar could either be cantilevered or supported at the other end by the lip of the container. Ideally, the number and position of the clips along the spar would also be adjustable.
5. Add tactile feedback to the user controls.
• Easy to use
• Digital touchscreen controls
• Super quiet when running
• Easy to store
Great quality. As a realtor, this will be my go-to for closing gifts this year.