Morning Sunrise System Dawn Dusk Sun Alarm Clock SRS100US
- Wake up gently to simulated sunrise
- Sunrise and sunset programmable between 15 and 90 minutes
- Wake up gently to simulated sunrise, Optional alarm sounder
- Dim your bedside lamp to watch TV , 7 day programmable alarm,
- Random security light option, Clear instructions for simple set up
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I was a bit skeptical when I opened the box -- it was larger and a lot lighter than I thought it would be; for $115 I expected it to feel more substantial. It has a very thick forked cord coming out of it that's too heavy for the actual clock -- it would drag it off my nightstand if I didn't anchor it around my lamp -- and also too short: I needed an extension cord even though my outlet is only a couple of feet away.
I found the system somewhat confusing to set -- it's necessary, for example, to set an alarm time for every day of the week, rather than simply setting one time that could be changed if necessary. This might be nice for people with revolving schedules, but I find it rather cumbersome. I also find it awkward that it automatically starts the sunset feature if you set the alarm when the light is on -- so unless I set my alarm with another light on in the room (or leave the alarm permanently set, which I've been doing lately), it will start to dim the light while I'm reading.Read more ›
We used to have a Remington sunrise alarm about 4-5 years ago, which is just like those sunrise alarms with a light attach to it. We stopped using it after a short while because of 3 reasons. You could not control the time of sunrise. The light was a tiny light bulb and it would be too bright as soon as the sunrise turned on causing you to wake up almost right way/too early, and finally, the location and the features of all the buttons were poorly designed. After years of miserable mornings, I did some research and decided on this clock; there were 4 features I really liked (and now like since I now own it):
1. You can use your own light, not some week tiny little bulb attach to the clock. That means that you can use a full spectrum light if you want to (one that is close to actual sunlight) 2. You can set the sunrise time to suit you, from a 15 minute sunrise to a 90 minute sunrise. 3. You can change the brightness and the contrast of the display. I personally severely dislike bright displays because our room is very dark and the bright displays seem to shine right in my eyes making it even harder for me to fall asleep (I have insomnia) 4. I love that I can set the alarm for a different time every day of the week. Another reviewer did not like it, but I do. There is no way I am getting up early on the weekend if I don't have to. If you need to get up the same time every day, you can just set all days the same time once and that's it.Read more ›
My waking experience the next morning was nothing short of amazing.
No buzzers. No bells. No announcer starting the day with depressing headlines. No music that was either annoying or prone to stay in my mind all day. Certainly not as good as a real sunrise mind you, but "lightyears" ahead of any alarm I'd ever used. We've gone to bed and greeted the day together for six weeks now, and I must confess I love this alarm!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had this for about 2 years. Recently it just suddenly stopped working and is totally dead.
It worked ok, but I did have a couple big issues with it. Read more
Sure. I agree with a couple of the other reviewers that initially, on set-up, it is a bit challenging to set-up. However, once it does, it is great. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Nathaniel A Hathaway
Definitely helps me wake up less painfully when it's dark out in the morning. Plugged both night-table lamps into it.Published 5 months ago by Joanna Winter
This silly device is ridiculous. Check out the manual on-line before you buy, and you will see what I mean. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Leanora M. Terhune
My Morning Sunrise alarm (SRS 100US) worked wonderfully for about seven days. After that, it wouldn't ever switch off the lamp it was attached to. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Dave
This item arrived in a timely manner and has worked excellently for me. I had been using a different brand for 22 years and was sorely missing it when it finally died of broken... Read morePublished 18 months ago by W. M. Tolson
I had to use the manual every time I lost power or unplugged it. If I loose the manual. I won't be able to get the settings right. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Joseph Obrien
I had purchased the last one for our son who had difficulties getting up in the morning for school. He didn't like the light coming on in his room, so I took it for myself. Read morePublished on September 12, 2013 by Dot D