Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Morning View
Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 2, 2017
Indeed the pride of Incubus, if I might say so. A lot more beat and boldness in this album, as compared to their calmer "If Not Now, Then When?" album--which is my favorite of theirs. Still, a jewel in of itself.
on July 29, 2016
My all time favorite album by Incubus. LOVE it! I bought this for my teenage daughter - second generation ... passing it along!
on April 7, 2017
My favorite album ever.
on December 14, 2017
Great record!
on March 6, 2017
Came just as expected!
on October 31, 2015
This is a fantastic album and mastered ok. Not the best out there but still very listenable. I had to dial back some of the bass and up the treble but overall great sounding album.

Definitely worth getting as for the content. Dude it's incubus of course it's epic
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 6, 2013
I love Incubus! The music is very good. I listen to it on my way to work, at work, at home, pretty much everywhere. The music is poetic and soothing and just really great to listen to. I had a gift card and wanted to use it and I'm so glad that I was able to do so by buying this music! I would definitely recommend! I think this was the best album of all of their stuff.
on May 18, 2014
It seems to be harder and harder to find cd's in the stores anymore. This was a whole lot easier I found what I wanted and it came to me that was awesome. I collect cd's dvd's and now blue-ray disks. I have over 4000 disks I just enjoy having a hardcopy of the music and movies I like. So thank you and I will be back for more.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 29, 2016
Bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. He absolutely loved it! Perfect for the Incubus fan in your life :)
on November 7, 2017
Great album from incubus !

great service