Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 694 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 790 reviews
on February 22, 2016
I just compared this with my Moroccan oil product I got my Moroccan oil website. You can tell by the smell right away that this is not a true Moroccan oil product. If it doesn't have that delicious coconut oil smell then it is not real. Also my container wasn't even filled up. Also it's fake Bc there is no barcode on the label.
review image review image
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2015
This product is fake!!! I have never written a review before, but this really made me mad. I thought it was a good deal because it is twenty dollars less than what I paid at the salon. The color and consistency are not even close. It smells the same and comes in the same container - that's it!! I'm not sure how they pull this off, but if you want real Moroccan Oil ptoducts, don't buy this!
on December 10, 2016
These are fake don't waste your money
on February 23, 2014
This was not the Moroccan Oil I wanted. The package arrived opened, with am unusual smell. It seemed to be mixed at home and packaged in a conferfeit bottle. Not only did it not moisturize like an authentic Moroccan Oil product, it also made my scalp itch. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2014
I had purchased this same product 6 months ago at a local hair salon and loved the product and the wonderful smell.
The same product I bought from amazon has a nasty smell and is not the same quality.

My guess is that it is old and has fermented. I wanted to mail it back for a return however have not taken the time to do so. I'm very disappointed.
on November 22, 2016
I alternate between the Moroccan Oil "Restorative" mask and this "Intense Hydrating" mask. I'm not sure which is better. I have very dry, fragile hair from chemical straightening treatments and weekly flat-ironing. These hair masks help keep my hair healthy between all the damage I do.
on January 1, 2017
I have used REAL Moroccanoil products before and this is not it; this product is yellow and does not smell like the real stuff. I was really disappointed the first time I used it and realized I had been scammed. Buyer beware.
on May 19, 2017
Some say this is fake due to smell, but if that's the case, I'm glad, as it smells so much better than the Argan oil shampoo and conditioner I've purchased from the salon. Granted, I've never smelled or purchased the mask, and this mask has done a fabulous job of helping my bleached and wrongly dyed hair. I used it on my son as well, and it helped his super-coarse hair feel delightful.

tl;dr, I loved it and recommend it.
on April 17, 2017
Excellent product!

Rich, creamy, easily applicable texture and pleasant smell. My hair becomes naturally softer. Since I bleached my hair before, without this mask it would look like a broom commercial. But since I use this hair mask it gets a much softer, healthier look just by regular drying. I also use the oil, heat protector and root lifter from the same brand. Together they give my hair that from the hairdresser look. I got what I paid for - in a good way.
on November 28, 2012
I wrote a previous review on the Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, and this is the other product from this line that I purchased.

With sun and chemical damage done, along with using tons of heat styling tools, I was left with some damaged and brittle places. With the additives of Argon Oil and Keratin, these essential ingredients to shiny healthy hair are now available in this hair mask.

I try and use this mask once/twice per week. Shampoo and Condition like normal, then towel dry hair and smooth and comb through the Hydrating Mask. Leave on for 5-7 minutes and then rinse. After, I always put in a little of the Moroccan leave in oil. I have to tell you, all of these products get 5 stars in my book! My hair has never been shinier, softer, or easily managed.

If you have never tried Moroccan Oil, don't walk, but run to your stylist or salon and try it. You will be amazed at the difference you see and feel in your hair. It is essential for damaged/dry hair to be conditioned, and Moroccan Oil has it down to an art.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.