|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 8.5 x 1.8 inches|
|Item model number||89560|
|Manufacturer Part Number||89560|
|OEM Part Number||89560|
|ABPA Partslink Number||89560|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Moroso 89560 Tire Pressure Gauge, Dial Type, 0-60 psi
|Price:||$49.90 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
When buying a tool it is best to get a good one that will last for years. The research I did on the internet paid off, I am totally satisfied with this gauge. Because it is a new style it can take a few times to get used to using it. I recommend putting your index finger under the nozzle to make sure the gauge goes on straight to avoid unwanted leaking and apply pressure with your thumb, after using it a while this is may not be necessary.
Being a mechanic I check my tire pressures on both vehicles once a week and accuracy and ease of use is very important to me. I keep this gauge inside the house to keep it nice and my old gauges in the vehicles.
According to Moroso, each Moroso 89560 gauge is individually calibrated for accuracy within 2% which means that at 50 psi the gauge should be not lower than 49 or above 51 as it will not be off by more than 1 psi.
The Moroso 89562 Pro Series Tire Pressure Gauge which is accurate within one half percent which means that the Pro gauge would be not lower than 49.75 or above 50.25 at 50 psi as it will not be off by more than one fourth psi.
I had my Moroso 89560 gauge tested on digital calibration equipment and it was as accurate as the Pro is advertised to be through the range of 5 to 60.Read more ›
The Moroso is much more substantial than the Accu-gage. All of the Moroso components are a little bigger, heavier, and more solid-feeling. The Moroso dial is relatively large, making it easy to set pressure accurately. The connection to the valve stem is more sure than any gauge I have ever used. I don't have anything bad to say about the gauge. Overall, I'd give it a 5 out of 5.
I'm glad I made the investment in the 89560. This seemed like a lot of money for a tire pressure gauge, but the product lives up to the expectation. Here are some thoughts:
- The nozzle end that connects to the tire stem swivels freely in either direction, making it easier to maneuver the thick tube into an upright position.
- The bleeder valve is great. I over-inflate the tires a little and then bleed the excess air out. The gauge keeps the correct reading after pressing the bleeder so there is no need to reset anything or remove the nozzle.
- The 0-60 PSI rating is the perfect scale for my cars' tires. My Toyota Sienna is 35 PSI, my Honda Civic is 30 PSI, and my spare is 60 PSI. This scale allows me to see the reading in much finer detail versus the 0-100 PSI gauge.
- I was able to get consistent readings on every tire, even after disconnecting the nozzle over and over. The nozzle has a good seal on the stem and virtually no air escapes.
- Although the gauge head is large and easy to read, it feels a little fragile. I would highly recommend the purchase of the 89590 gauge cover. I set the gauge on the ground many times while measuring all of my tires and am certain that the face and sides would have been scratched up after just a couple of uses.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this tire gauge! For my simple application of periodically checking my vehicle tire air pressure this works perfectly. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Bradley Helton
Bought this about 6 months ago. Used it maybe half a dozen times. Now the needle sits at 10 pounds and won't return to zero. Out of luck on warranty. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jeffrey K Schriner
I bought this back in 2009. It worked well every time I used it except the last. :-) I don't recall ever dropping it. It is rarely used and is in a tool bag in the trunk. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I've used this gauge for quite some time now. I wanted something better and more accurate than the standard stick gauges and this unit has fit the bill perfectly. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Mari V.
I bought this gauge about 6 months ago, used it once a week, all of a sudden gauge will not return to zero and does not give an acutrate reading, I am very disappointed in a gauge... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer