Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on November 19, 2017
Received quickly and not damaged..no complaints on ordering or delivery. Assembled and secured to the tree at 5ft height on a 7.5 ft tree so that none of the branches interfered with travel of the train. Started train and immediately became annoyed by the chintzy electronic sound of the voices and train sound with no way to turn volume off or down. Enjoyed the first couple trips around the tree, but the support braces had to be reinserted and the main support hub kept slipping down the metal pipe of the tree. After one hour of fiddling with this thing, took it down to regift to one of the grandchildren. Got out my old train and put it UNDER the tree.
on January 9, 2015
 Easy to put together and so much fun. Made our tree unique. I was showing our video of it to everyone and they all loved it. Sounds it makes is loud but I didn't mind it. At first I thought the tracks were too unsteady and flimsy for all three cars of the train so I only used two and it ran without any problems. I never added the third car since having two worked well enough. I did have to re-install to put the support beams where the tracks came together and that steadied it a bit. Since my tracks weren't the most level, I also had to hang a counterbalance on one of the support beams even though watching the train run on tracks that went up and down was fun! The balance problem may have been caused because our tree revolves at the same time the train was running. I may get another one next year to have two trains around the tree. Oh, if your tree top angel falls on the train and they both crash to the floor and the latch between the cars breaks, a twist tie really does work as a replacement lol (thank you to the reviewer who gave that tip). Train is surprisingly durable for the number of times it crashed to the floor.
49 helpful votes
50 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 21, 2016
Awesome, kids love it. Looks great. Trying to find for 3 years, glad I found it. Now that it's up, I ordered a second for another tree. Mom loved it too when she stopped by today.
on January 30, 2014
My husband has had this little train for several years and he loves it at Christmas time. For a couple of years he tried to put it in the tree, and I must say, that was less than successful. That was probably due to our using Cedar trees from our property, rather than pine trees with nice center trunks. Still not convinced that the "Train in the Tree" will actually work.

This year, when unpacked, several pieces of track were broken. He patched them up and ran his train anyway, but I thought he deserved an new one. Not expensive and pretty cute for running around the tree. Our granddaughters even pile up presents to make tunnels for the train to run through. A nice addition to their (and our) Christmas traditions!
on February 3, 2017
I had this exact train for years. This year it finally died. I was so happy to find it again on line. I used the track as directed in my the past but the tree trunk was very small (6' fake fir). The track "waved" up and down as the train rolled over it. This year I glued the track to a piece of plywood. I really like this train!
on December 8, 2015
The train itself is great. The track and supports are cheap and flimsy. The supports do not simply "snap" together easily (plastic), and there is concern that something will break in the process. Before we put it up next year we will see if we make everything more stable. Once we got it all rigged up and running in the (real) tree, it looked amazing. Grandbaby is going to love it.
on December 14, 2015
Great little piece of decor for the holidays, all the kids think it's great. However the weight of the train causes the track to sag as it goes around and the couplers are cheap plastic, all of which have already snapped after a month or so of installation. Low quality construction but I suppose that's what you get with the price tag.
on December 5, 2015
Bought it for my sister. Her two year old son loves it. It was a little difficult for the pieces to go together but if you jiggle them they fit together.
3 helpful votes
on December 25, 2016
Train will not stay on track! Made sure track was secure and level, and the engine would still derail. Was really disappointed in this product!
on December 31, 2015
I bought it last year and this year when I took it out of the box, a very essential but cheaply made peace had already broken off. The first year, my kids were very happy with it.
review image