We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Features 1 Haunted Doll prop
- Sound activated; Measures approximately 15"
- Requires 2-AA batteries, included
- Large item
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Spooky, Sound activated backer bar. Rigid PVC head, hands and feet. Uses 2 AA batteries (included). Height is about 15 inches."No returns accepted after October 31st."
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 5 x 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00C6UBELG
- Item model number: 1330-MR122608
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 2, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just a few of things, though:
One; It's small. It's a little taller than a bottle of Coca-Cola (20 OZ) when you stand it up on it's feet. Not that it can stand on it's own because it's quite limp. Which leads me to-
Two; Most of it's bulk is made up of the sound unit inside. It sits pretty well if you prop it against something but it won't sit up on it's own.
Three; The sound activation doesn't work very well. You practically have to fire a gun off next to it to get it to say anything, which is fine if you have friends that are jumpy and armed, but normal room noise or even a loud clap won't set it off. If you set it to the push-button mode it might go off if someone picks it up, but there are no guarantees.
Overall it's a good decoration, very spooky and a nice subtle addition to any Halloween display. Just make sure your friend leaves his gun at home before coming over.