- Electrical EMT Insulating Bushings - EMT Insulating Bushing protect wires and cables.
- EMT Insulating Bushings protect cables from abrasion
- Fast & Easy press-on installation
- Holds tight as cables are pulled
- Less expensive alternative to costly fittings when used just for wire
Have one to sell?
Morris Products 21705 EMT Insulating Bushing, 2" Trade Size (Pack of 20)
Available from these sellers.
1 new from $21.47
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Morris Products|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Number of Items||20|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Examples: Power, Cable TV, computer datalines, telephone/modem, audio/visual cables, alarm and security systems. Meets NEC Article 300-15C requirements. EMT insulating bushings are listed for use in environmental air handling spaces per 2005 NEC code requirements 300-22C. Polyethylene rated at 194°F(90°C).
There are no customer reviews yet.