- Series: Cambridge Library Collection - British and Irish History, 19th Century
- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (October 28, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781108021920
- ISBN-13: 978-1108021920
- ASIN: 1108021921
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,831,092 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
To-Morrow: A Peaceful Path to Real Reform (Cambridge Library Collection - British and Irish History, 19th Century) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Sir Ebenezer Howard (1850-1928) was the founder of the Garden City Association and believed that new towns incorporating the benefits of country living were the solution to overcrowding and poor conditions in modern industrial towns. This volume, first published in 1898, introduces his utopian vision of the Garden City.