Mortal Kombat 11 - Xbox One
- The all new custom character variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own
- The new graphics engine showcasing every skull shattering, eye popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it
- And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat's best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Mortal Kombat 11: Premium Edition
- Continue the epic saga through a new cinematic story that is more than 25 years in the making. Players will take on the role of a variety of past and present characters in a time-bending new narrative that pits Raiden against Kronika, the Keeper of Time who created existence at the dawn of history.
- Offers nearly infinite customization options, giving players more control and providing a deeper and more personalised experience than ever before. Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay.
- Choose from a roster of fighters with unique abilities and Fatalities, with new characters, such as Geras, a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika who can manipulate time, along with fan-favorite characters, including, Baraka, Raiden, Skarlet, Scorpion, Sonya Blade and Sub-Zero and more.
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise.
The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull shattering, eye popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat’s best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This game is in no way intended to encompass the casual gamer. You either devote an exorbitant amount of time to this game or prepare to get DEVESTATED by man-children who occupy 3/4 of the 500 sq/ft of their mothers basement. Better yet they're munching on doritos and drinking mountain dew while talking smack over the headset they asked Santa for on their 35th birthday.
2. If attempting to train off-line on the hard mode, be prepared for the computer to somehow know every move you're going to make before you make it. Not sure how that's possible but it sure enough does! So basically you're again dominated unless you're willing to devote 8+ hrs of gameplay to this one game daily.
3. The controls on this game are TERRIBLE! Try pulling off one of your "special moves" without caressing the keys in just the right way and you can forget about it! I lost COUNTLESS matches not because I didn't know when and how to utilize a move but simply because my thumb didn't mash a button just ever so gently and to the left a little more. Ridiculous!
4. This isnt the complete version of the game! After you buy this game you'll continue to be nickel and dimed for 'upgrades' and 'additional characters.'
Basically if you have a full-time job and really ANY other responsibilities in your life you're never going to have much success or fun with this game. However, if you're a child or adult who behaves like a petulant child this games likely right up your alley.
Dislike - I know most people do not purchase a Mortal Kombat game for the story lines, but I do. There has always been a "story" to the MK games, but this one, is just nonsense, its a convoluted mess. Usually when you start playing around with time travel, everything can become a mess, quickly.
Dislike - Facial animations were atrocious, half the time during cutscenes only one side of the characters mouths would move, kind of making it look like they were always trying to tell you a secret.
Like - The combat, like with most games is fluid and both easy and difficult at the same time. Its easy to pick up and play and its easy to get your butt handed to you as well.
Like - The overall graphics are very good, minus the facial animations at times. The characters move smoothly, and have some very fluid body animations.
Overall the game is ok, just not as good as I would have liked it to be. The previous titles held such a higher replay value than this one, so it is lacking that little something that keeps me hooked.
Top reviews from other countries
But i miss the old MK where you had lots of characters to choose from ☹