BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on February 28, 2012
Good product. Cheaper than SafePaws, and it melts ice better. Some of the best ice melter we've used, and its safe for pets, plants, grass ect. very pleased.
on March 4, 2012
This product worked fantastic and the price is pretty decent, and the 12 pound jug will last quite awhile.

It still seemed to bother our spoiled Boston Terriers sensitive feet a little , but not too bad.

Shipping and purchase transaction through Amazon was ,as always, a good experience.

Would recommend this product for anyone looking for good ice melt that is easy on plants & pets.
on January 14, 2014
This arrived opened, with the product in a pile at the bottom of the box. This was a documented problem in the product reviews, and I assumed it would have been corrected after the first bad reviews. Bad assumption. I recommend skipping this one and ordering something that can be shipped intact -- for whatever reason, this product seems to have difficulty arriving in one piece.
on April 25, 2012
Fortunately, I didn't have to use it very many times this winter, but I did use it a few times. I bought it for my stairs and patio in my backyard for my dog so she can go out in the winter. It did a good job of melting the snow and ice, and didn't bother my dog. It also didn't appear to cause any damage to the surrounding grass or the patio. I also loved the convenience of having the bottle with the handle and shaker top. It was so easy to use. I can't complain about anything.
on March 4, 2014
Item had over a month ETA meaning they need a month to ship. But amazingly it only took two weeks for them to ship this, and two days for it to get to us. Unfortunately, the salt was everywhere in the box and some was outside the box on our floor after UPS dumped it on our porch. Not sure how much was lost in the process of that shipment. I think they should simply put the jug in a plastic bag, to prevent salt getting everywhere, at least this way there's no waste we can pour the salt in the bag back to the jug.
on January 10, 2015
Most expensive worst salt ever bought, melts ice okay but salt does not dissolve, when snow and ice is gone salt is stuck on concrete and bricks, sticks to bottom of shoes and my pets paws, don't waste your money on this horrible product, might as well use old fashion rock salt. Patti, NY
VINE VOICEon December 22, 2013
We just had a winter storm which had only icy rain, no snow. We ended up with about an inch of ice in places. I sprinkled some at the front and back doors as an experiment. The ice melted in those places. It did exactly what I needed it to do. I recommend it!
on February 27, 2014
This winter has been awful; seems it has been snowing almost EVERYDAY. City requires pavements, walkways, etc. to be cleared within a strict time frame. This was delivered just in time as most stores in the area had run out of any product of this nature. After paths were cleared, we sprinkled the ice melt and the world was great until the next snowfall. Product is excellent and convenient. The product is easily applied by just shaking the product onto the pavement. With yet another storm scheduled for the weekend, my next order should arrive just in the nick of time. And yes, I will order again next year.
on January 3, 2014
I ordered two jugs of this and when I opened the package the tops had come off and salt was all over the inside of the box. Amazon happily replaced the order for me quickly and at no charge but the same thing happened when I opened the box a second time. These jugs are poorly designed and tops clearly do not stay on at all. would not recommend this product to anyone.
on December 16, 2013
This is SUPER and REALLY WORKS!! I was skeptical but my driveway was clear and all I did was put this into my grass seed hand spreader and walk down the driveway. I will definitely buy more. It does leave a salt line when it melt but that seems to go away and I have NOT noticed any damage to the edges of the lawn.