Moscow Mule Copper Mugs Set of 4 by Coppertisan - Handmade of 100% Pure Copper - Best Moscow Mule Mugs with Moscow Mule Recipes (Barrel Hammered -)
|Sale:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$49.95 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% PURE COPPER: Our mugs are Solid Copper Mugs - Moscow Mule Copper Mugs, 18 Ounces, Artisan Handmade Quality, Each Mugs is Unique
- 100% HANDMADE: Our Moscow Mule Gift set is entirely handmade by skilled copper artisan. Hence, each mug is unique and they are true to the real moscow mule experience
- SET OF 4 MUGS: For Moscow Mule Drink, Mix Vodka, Ginger Beer, Ice and Lemon for an Amazing Drink Experience
- RECIPE E-BOOK INCLUDED: Several Moscow Mules Recipes are Included in the e-book. Enjoy the Original and many twisted version of the Moscow Mule drink. Also, Did you know that Copper Mugs are great for Mojito, Apple Martini, Cosmo, Margarita and all Cold Beverage... Time to get your party started
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Each purchase comes with a 1year warranty - Do Not Microwave - Wash By Hand Only
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Coppertisan produce the barrel copper Moscow mule Mug. The mugs is entirely handmade by skilled artisan which makes it true to the Moscow mule experience. The mug is 18 ounces ----- The Moscow Mule is a vodka-based cocktail with the unusual addition of ginger beer. Vodka was still relatively unknown outside Russia and Central Europe in the years following World War II. Heublein president John Martin had recently purchased the Smirnoff name and recipe for his American company, and he was out to promote his new product. As the story goes, Martin stopped off for dinner and drinks at the Cock 'n' Bull on Sunset Strip, where his friend, owner Jack Morgan, was struggling to sell his homemade ginger beer. Add to the mix another friend who had inherited a large collection of copper mug and a wedge of lime-and you have the Moscow Mule. Martin combined three seemingly hopeless endeavors into one of the most popular cocktails of the 1950s and early 1960s. He even got stars like Woody Allen to promote his concoction. ----- TO Prepare a moscow mule, you will need: - 1 Copper Mug - 1/2 lime - 2 ounces vodka - 4 to 6 ounces ginger beer, preferably homemade or Cock'n Bull or D&G Old Jamaica brands ----- Squeeze lime into Collins glass (or copper mug) and drop in half lime. Add 2 or 3 large ice cubes, then pour in the vodka and fill with cold ginger beer. Serve with a stirring rod.