Top positive review
13 people found this helpful
AT&T iPhone 4S (White)
on December 9, 2011
I just bought my iPhone 4S on 12/5/2011, and I decided that I should buy a cover at least at the store. I ended up buying this cover for $25.
1. The cover itself fits PERFECTLY to the phone. In the picture above, it shows two cutouts for the speaker and one for the sensor. It is actual one large cutout, and a small cutout to the left for the front-facing camera. Also, there is a cutout for the button at the bottom.
2. Flawless color and look. The color itself matches exactly to the iPhone 4S White, so I am very pleased with that. And, although you can kind of see a "ledge" on the edge of the screen protector, this does help when putting on cases that it doesn't go ALL the way to the side.
3. Washable. This is the reason why I bought this expensive cover. I wanted something I can take off, clean the front of my iPhone, and put back on. Moshi actually recommends that you do this at least once a month. I have not done this yet, but the instructions are simple: you take it off, wash it, put it adhesive-side up to dry, then put it back on.
4. This is NOT a normal sticker. It seems like more of a magnet the way it is attached to the phone. It comes off easily, but it also stays on FIRMLY. It does not slide around, and I don't worry about it coming off. However, when I put one fingernail underneath to lift, it lifts right up. And finally, the stick itself it the easiest thing to attach. It does not bubble up, even if you try really hard to make it.
1. The ledge around the iVisor itself is visible and dark-colored. The underside of the cover is dark (where the 'adhesive' is), which is fine, but the ledge itself should have probably been white for the White iPhone to make it look seamless.
2. Noticeable difference in screen quality. I'm not sure if it is just me, but it appears that the screen protector itself is not 'clear'. Also, it looks like the colors are slightly muted. I sat comparing it at work one day, because the colors on the actual screen on the iPhone commercial look so vivid. I took off the cover, and BOY, what a difference!
Overall, I give this a 4/5 stars. I decreased one star because of the less-than clear cover that I was expecting for an iPhone 4S cover.