Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Moshi iVisor AG Screen Protector Protection for iPhone 4 & 4S (Anti-Glare) White
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on December 9, 2011
I just bought my iPhone 4S on 12/5/2011, and I decided that I should buy a cover at least at the store. I ended up buying this cover for $25.

Pros:

1. The cover itself fits PERFECTLY to the phone. In the picture above, it shows two cutouts for the speaker and one for the sensor. It is actual one large cutout, and a small cutout to the left for the front-facing camera. Also, there is a cutout for the button at the bottom.

2. Flawless color and look. The color itself matches exactly to the iPhone 4S White, so I am very pleased with that. And, although you can kind of see a "ledge" on the edge of the screen protector, this does help when putting on cases that it doesn't go ALL the way to the side.

3. Washable. This is the reason why I bought this expensive cover. I wanted something I can take off, clean the front of my iPhone, and put back on. Moshi actually recommends that you do this at least once a month. I have not done this yet, but the instructions are simple: you take it off, wash it, put it adhesive-side up to dry, then put it back on.

4. This is NOT a normal sticker. It seems like more of a magnet the way it is attached to the phone. It comes off easily, but it also stays on FIRMLY. It does not slide around, and I don't worry about it coming off. However, when I put one fingernail underneath to lift, it lifts right up. And finally, the stick itself it the easiest thing to attach. It does not bubble up, even if you try really hard to make it.

Cons:

1. The ledge around the iVisor itself is visible and dark-colored. The underside of the cover is dark (where the 'adhesive' is), which is fine, but the ledge itself should have probably been white for the White iPhone to make it look seamless.

2. Noticeable difference in screen quality. I'm not sure if it is just me, but it appears that the screen protector itself is not 'clear'. Also, it looks like the colors are slightly muted. I sat comparing it at work one day, because the colors on the actual screen on the iPhone commercial look so vivid. I took off the cover, and BOY, what a difference!

Overall, I give this a 4/5 stars. I decreased one star because of the less-than clear cover that I was expecting for an iPhone 4S cover.
on February 9, 2012
I use one of these on my iPad and have loved it from Day one. We've always used invisible shield produts, but I don't like the tactile sensation of them.

I went without screen protection on my iphone4 for a while, because it was in an Otterbox. When I took the OB off, I realized the case itself had left impressions on the glass. My screen looks nice, but there are tiny signs of wear.

When I bought the iPhone 4s, I decided to protect the screen and back glass. I'll use a 3M product on the back glass, but on the screen it's Moshi all the way. The protection is so easy to apply, doesn't get pushed up by my Speck Candyshell case, and wipes clean. I have had no problems like others mention of the screen popping off or peeling loose.

Update: August 2012-
I replaced my iPhone yesterday, and the tech said he didn't have a way to save my screen protector. I picked up my Moshi right off of my old phone and placed it onto the new phone without incident. He was shocked. The screen protector is working as well now as it did from day one on the old phone. Still love it, and am considering buying one of the non-matte covers just for a change of pace.
on June 9, 2012
Finally, a solution to the bubbles! I've tried many screen protectors of the years w/ my 3Gs, 4, and 4s, and it's almost impossible to eliminate all the bubbles. You usually wind up wasting one or two trying to get it right. After trying/returning many, this one is a perfect solution! You simply wipe your screen w/ the microfiber cloth, and apply-that's it. Yes, it's really that simple. Didn't align it properly the 1st time? No problem-take it off, re-wipe, and do it as many times as you need to. The beauty of this thing is it's re-usable! You can even rinse it w/ water(it says to let it air dry), then wipe your phone, and re-apply. Just remember it's not flexible like other screen protectors, you can't bend/crease it or you'll ruin it. Stop wasting your time looking at/trying other protectors. Is it a LITTLE more pricey? Yes. Remember though, it's re-usable and bubble free-SOOOO worth it...
on July 15, 2015
I wanted to reduce the glare on my phone -- and it does that well. It also seems like the screen stays cleaner and has fewer smudges and fingerprints. However, it does make the touch screen slightly less sensitive especially near the edges.
I have the same Moshi screen protector on my laptop computer and am very happy with it since there is no problem with touch sensitivity.
on January 17, 2012
can't believe how good this screen protector is. i've tried the invisible shield products and other screen protectors, but there is nothing like a moshi. initially i purchased one for my ipad 2, but after seeing how easily the protector slides on, how there are no air bubbles (and i mean NONE!) and how easily it can be removed to clean and put back on, i am recommending these to everyone i know. definitely the best screen protector out there, and i've been through a ton over the years (i've gone through multiple iphones from the original iphone, probably close to 25 over the years. always put a screen protector on it).
on December 25, 2011
This screen protector is the best I've ever found. It is fairly rigid so it's easy to handle. You do not have to touch the screen at all just the edges. It is very easy to put on and lines up perfectly. There are NO bubbles something that really matters to me. I may be obsessive but I can't stand the bubbles of standard savers. I've never been able to put one on without bubbles until now. The resolution through the screen is very good. I guess there is some dulling of pictures but not enough to make me change. I like the non- reflective nature of the matte type. It stays cleaner longer and can be washed with no problems so it continues to look like new. I would highly recommend this screen saver if you want a good cover that also lasts longer than any other I've ever tried. Worth the price.
on April 3, 2013
My husband works in a metal fabricating factory and this screen has SAVED his iphone from all of the scratches. I also like that it is removable so he can take it off his phone when he comes home, gives it a rinse to get all of the aluminum flakes and grime off, and can slap it back on. Great product. I highly recommend it if you work in any factory settting.
on May 8, 2013
To have the ability to take off, wash, and re apply a screen protector is amazing... But this screen protector is definitely not Anti-Glare. Still works well, but I would have done the crystal version.

Screen does prevent smudging and was easy to apply.
on August 29, 2014
Could not wait to get this on my new phone. Have one for my iPad, so I knew they could not be beat. One does not
realize there is a protector on the phone or iPad. Perfect is not easy to come by, but these are so wonderful.
They are not cheap by any means, but so worth it. Really do get what you pay for. And to think with a little care
they will be good for the next phone.
on October 20, 2011
I bought this Oct 6, 2011 and it took 2 weeks to get it in the first place. I bought it to protect my new iPhone 4s and each day without a screen protector always worries me. So that 2 weeks seems like a eternity to me. It finally arrived and to my surprise it only had the front cover. The last time I bought a Moshi Brand it had the front and back cover. This did not. So to spend $25.00 for only 1 side is super over expensive for a small iPhone. Had it been a iPad that would have been a different story. They are larger and takes more material to make it. But $25.00 for one side only and for only a iPhone is way over priced. I would shop around before buying it here. I could have accepted it much better had it included both front and rear sides of the covers but it did not. Therefore my rating is 1 stars, for slow shipping, but they did offer FREE SHIPPING, but for $25.00 they should have. Also the fact that it only included one side of the iPhone I give it 1 star. All I can say is read the description carefully to make sure what is and what is NOT included in the sale. This is a great quality cover, and works excellent, It does not create bubbles and is easy to install. It is the best cover around, but they should be sold together with front and rear cover in the same sale for the same price. Since it is a great product even if just one side I decided to give it 2 extra stars for the quality and workmanship of the product. So my final rating is 3 out of 5 stars. Had it been cheaper and had both sides it would have got a 4 star rating from me, taking 1 star away for the slow shipping.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse