Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on November 5, 2012
Many people complain about the loss of resolution with matte screens, but I actually prefer a little smoothness to my images. In my world, HD displays are often obnoxiously crisp, and I find the glare of a glossy screen pretty hard to tolerate. Fingerprint smudges aren't awesome either. Matte makes everything a little more beautiful- everything being displayed, and the display device itself.

That said, I was really disappointed by the severe loss of clarity here with the Moshi iVisor on my 3rd gen iPad. I was in no way prepared for how much it would degrade the image quality. It's surprising, too, given how pleased I've been by the really inexpensive Aduro Membrane on my iPhone.

I'm still trying to work out whether another brand of screen protector will work better on the iPad, or whether it's a lost cause until manufacturers come up with a new generation of films specifically for retina displays.
on July 24, 2013
I do a lot of reading on my ipad and the glare bothered my eyes. I tried other screens but just could not keep the bubbles out. This was very easy to install. Since the adhesive is only on the sides no bubbles.

It fits the ipad 3 perfectly. There are cutouts for the front camera and home button. There is absolutely no sensitivity reduction on the touch screen. In fact, I find it even easy to use, you fingers just seem to glide across the screen.

There is no reduced visibility as far as being able to see numbers and letters. Remember, however, this is a glare reducer not just a screen protector. The screen is just not going to be as bright as before.

It does its job. I can now read without eye strain.
on February 5, 2015
This is not the first iVisor I have purchased, and I'm sure it will not be the last. It fits my iPad 2 perfectly. The application was goof proof and there truly are no bubbles at all. I would recommend this item to anyone looking for a quality screen protector that provides excellent protection against scratches, no glare, and no fingerprints! It is definitely worth the price!!
on August 31, 2017
Does not fit the "new iPad" as stated. Too large. Maybe I bought the wrong one, but the description stated that it was for the new iPad, and it was too large .
on May 6, 2013
I bought this to watch Netflix outside. I tried it on a nice spring day under an umbrella. I even wore a black t-shirt to cut down on reflection. I turned brightness up to the max and booted YouTube. I could see that there was something on the screen but not enough to continue. I tried a few different videos. All, with the same result. There was too much glare and reflection to make this useable outdoors, which was the only reason I bought this screen. Since it dulls the iPad indoors and doesn't do anything useful outdoors I'll probably just take it off and put it in the trash.

Your results may be better. I'm an old cranky guy and my vision is not all that great, tho, I can watch anything on the iPad indoors with no problem. If you're old and cranky, I'd advise against this purchase, but hey, it's a mostly free country and it's your money, so far, to spend, until our gummint takes it all away.
on July 2, 2016
OMGOSH, I am sitting outside, direct sun, and I can SEE my ipad. I can't believe I waited this long to spend under $9.00 to get this. If you are wondering, or just procrastinating, I am telling you to GO FOR IT!
on February 10, 2015
Made my screen blurry. And can't no one have that with an apple item. Ever. This should be illegal. Returned it pronto and wrote an apology letter to Apple. Hope they forgive me.
on September 24, 2016
This protects the screen, is easy to apply, and my wife is happy (which is worth the price, obviously)
on May 23, 2012
I read so many great reviews about this product that I had to buy it to see if it were true! I have tried so many screen protectors for my iPad it started to get expensive, everyone of them was single use and ALWAYS left a bubble or two. I'm currently overseas in Afghanistan and I needed something durable, reuseable, and reliable... I believe I have found it. It took less than 5 minutes to put on the protector, first time go! Amazing!
on November 5, 2016
Moshi makes the best screen protectors. Easy to put on and I would say the best out there.