Mosiso Water Repellent Lycra Sleeve Bag Cover for 15-15.6 Inch MacBook Pro, Notebook Computer with Small Case, Wine Red
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The big bag internal dimension is: 15 x 0.79 x 10.43 inch (L x W x H); external dimension is: 15.55 x 0.79 x 11.22 inch (L x W x H). The additional small pouch bag internal dimension is: 5.5 x 0.59 x 4.92 inch (L x W x H); external dimension is: 6.1 x 0.59 x 5.31 inch (L x W x H).
- Features a polyester foam padding layer and fluffy fleece fabric lining for bump and shock absorption and protection of your computer from accidental scratches.
- Additional small storage pouch bag, easy for you to storage Macbook mouse / Macbook charger / earphone. Same color with the big sleeve bag, harmony and stylish.
- Slim and lightweight; does not bulk your laptop up and can easily slide into your briefcase, backpack or other bag. Top-loading zipper on the sleeve glides smoothly and allows convenient access to your laptop computer.
- Suitable for MacBook Pro Retina 15.4 inch A1398 (Mid 2012-Mid 2015), HP Pavilion 15, Dell Inspiron 15.6 inch 2 in 1, Acer Swift3 15.6 inch and most popular 15-15.6 Inch Laptops / Notebooks / Ultrabooks; may not snugly fit all computers due to variations in the sizes of different models. Mosiso 1 year warranty on every bag.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MOSISO Water Repellent Lycra Laptop Sleeve Bag
MOSISO 15-15.6 Inch Water Repellent Lycra Laptop Sleeve Bag
This great modern yet elegant professional designed laptop sleeve safeguards your laptop and accessories from any unwanted bumps, scrapes and knocks, which may result in damage to your device.
Why Choose MOSISO Bag?
This MOSISO protective laptop sleeve bag is made from premium environment-friendly water repellent lycra material, slim, light weight, which is very durable, not esaily broken. The exclusive trendy design also gives your device the most functional yet fashionable look, and enables you to carry your laptop in a uniquely sleek style.
It can be perfectly used for both business and leisure, stylish and decent in appearance, you will be delighted with our bag.
- Internal Dimensions: 15.55 x 0.79 x 10.82 inches (L x W x H); External Dimensions: 15.94 x 0.79 x 11.42 inches (L x W x H). Kindly Note: Please check your device dimensions against the case internal dimensions to ensure preferred fit.
- Suitable for MacBook Pro 15 and most popular 15-15.6 Inch Laptops / Notebooks / Ultrabooks; may not snugly fit all computers due to variations in the sizes of different models.
Organize Your Digital Life
- The big sleeve bag enables you to carry your MacBook / laptop / notebook / Ultrabook computer in a uniquely sleek style.
- Additional small storage pouch bag keeps the smaller items well-organized, easy for you to storage MacBook mouse / MacBook charger / earphone. Same color with the big sleeve bag, harmony and stylish.
- Constructed with a modern slim and lightweight design to accommodate daily use and protection needs.
Providing you an easier lifestyle with Our MOSISO Laptop Sleeve Bag
Water Repellent lycra material protects your laptop from water, dust, dirt and scratches.
Top loading zipper on the sleeve allows smooth gliding and convenient access to the laptop.
Soft lining Shock Absorption Interior
Soft lining and foam padding material is mold-proof, wear-resisting and does not scratch the computer and delivers the shock absorbency.
Provides your laptop against scratches, dents, bumps and shocks.
Easy to Carry
Sleeve design that can easily slide and fit into a larger backpack, briefcase, messenger bag, other protective bags, or protective enough to be carried alone.
We make it easy to carry your laptop.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sleeve and small matching case is available in 5 color choices; I ordered mine in the wine red color, the shade of which is just as it is in the ad’s picture. The version of the case with carry handles and side pockets comes in 4 color choices.
The case is indeed attractive; sleek and streamline (see image #1). The seams are encased in wide, rugged binding (see image #2) … very nice. The zipper appears sturdy (see image #3), and has binding that runs along side it (on the inside of the bag) to reduce any risk of snagging or catching on fabric – see image #4. Also note in image #4 how nice, plush, and soft the lining inside the sleeve is, offering great protection against scratches, as well as bumps and bangs. The matching small case for adapter or mouse is also lined in the same plush fabric. It has protective binding along the sides, and the zipper extends from the bottom of one side of the case to the other, and nearly lays flat when fully opened - see image #5.
In one review that I read, the person stated that the sleeve was much too roomy for their laptop. Both the sleeve (no handles) and the version with handles are available in different sizes: 11-11.6” / 12” / 12-13.3” / 14” / 15-15.6”. It would seem that if the sleeve was ‘way too big’ for the laptop, the wrong size case was ordered. I ordered my case in the 13 - 13.3-inch size to accommodate my 13.3 MacBook Pro with Retina. As you can see in image #6 my MacBook (which has a thin hardcover on it) slides right into the laptop sleeve nice and snug, which keeps it from shifting around once the sleeve is zipped up.
I read in other reviews that the sleeve was not truly water resistant and that it soaked water up like a sponge. I tested that for myself. I dropped water onto my laptop sleeve. After waiting 15 - 20 seconds I took a picture of the water, which for the most part had remained beaded up on the surface - see image #7. After taking the picture of the water drops, I used folded paper towels to blot (push down on - not wipe or rub) the water - see image #8. As you can see by image #9, taken immediately after blotting up the water droplets, the laptop sleeve was relatively dry. Perhaps not completely dry, but not wet feeling either. In my opinion the laptop sleeve will provide some protection from dampness. Although the case is not water proof it is relatively resistant to water. It is one of the unique features of neoprene - the fabric from which it is made.
In regards to the odor that some of the other reviews complained about. Yes, I noticed a slight odor from my laptop sleeve as well; the odor was very strong when I sniffed at the sleeve up close. The odor is reminiscent to petroleum, which shouldn’t be surprising since neoprene is petroleum based.
WHAT IS NEOPRENE?
Neoprene is a synthetic polymer resembling rubber, or in some instances, a type of foam. It is resilient to oil, heat, and weathering. In fact, neoprene remains flexible in a wide temperature range, and is considered a good insulator. It also helps absorb impact, and is somewhat stretchy.
Some of the types of products made using neoprene include laptop sleeves, orthopedic braces, outdoor furniture cushions, saddle pads, cycling gloves, and wet suits (for scuba diving).
While the material is strong and enduring, like Superman it does have its kryptonite; there are several common-day chemicals to keep away from your new laptop sleeve. Boric acid, hydrogen peroxide, iodine, lard, palm oil, and urine … all will degrade neoprene if they come in contact with it.
* The Mosiso laptop sleeve (made from water-resistant neoprene) is attractive and streamline; it is sleek and professional looking. Combined with the neoprene material, the layer of polyester foam padding and plush lining will offer good protection for your laptop or tablet against scratches, dings, bumps, and dampness - AS LONG AS YOU REMEMBER TWO IMPORTANT FACTS: 1.) this is a soft sleeve/case and not a hard one. Because it made from fabric and not a solid material, take commonsense precautions and handle your expensive laptop/tablet with care, even when it is inside the sleeve. 2.) even though the laptop sleeve is made from water resistant material, avoid getting it wet. It will offer protection from dampness, a little rain, or a light splash. (In those instances, remove the laptop from the sleeve at your first opportunity, blot the dampness off the sleeve, and make sure it is perfectly dry before returning your laptop to the sleeve.) However, it is a no-brainer that purposely submerging the laptop sleeve in water, or allowing it to get drenched with any liquid with your laptop inside, is not a good idea.
* Both the sleeve and handle versions of this laptop case come in several sizes, with various color options to fit most person’s needs.
* The laptop sleeve and small matching case are both well designed, well constructed, and made from reasonably strong materials. How will this laptop sleeve hold up over time? I’ve only had mine for little over a week, but so far, so good. Only time will tell how it will hold up with prolonged use.
* At $14.99 the laptop sleeve is reasonably priced.
Based on design and workmanship I give this laptop sleeve 5-stars. However, it looses 1 star for the reasons listed under CONS. (I was going to dock 2 stars instead of just 1, but reasoned that it isn’t Mosiso’s fault that I’m so anal about potentially negative elements, due to my ongoing health issues.)
* While confined in a small apartment with windows closed during a rain storm, the odor from the laptop sleeve became more noticeable and more of an issue as time went on. After my eyes started to sting after sitting next to the laptop sleeve for a few hours, I decided to research the fabric that it was made from - neoprene. I discovered that while neoprene has many good characteristics (listed above), it also has a few less desirable ones. Neoprene is petroleum based (thus the strange odor). Also, lead-containing compounds (which can have a toxic effect) are used to prepare finished products made from it. This is why some persons have an allergic reaction when handling or coming in close contact to something made from this material.
While I was offered this laptop case for free or at a discounted price, my review is unbiased and based solely upon my own experience with this product. I was in no way obligated to write a detailed review, or even a positive one. (If doubtful as to my credibility as an unbiased reviewer, visit my public profile page and read the personal message in my bio. Please also note that even when reviewing a product that I received for free or at a discounted price, I do not always rate the product 5 stars, or even 4 stars.)
This review took time to write, but I provided as complete and straightforward a review as possible, along with multiple pictures. Why? Because I am like you. I rely upon the comments and experiences of other consumers when making an Amazon purchasing decision. Thank you.
Love this sleeve! Very protective. Good quality. The inside of it is very soft and stylish. It has a tiny bit of wiggle room for my macbook air 13" which I like if I ever decide I want to put a case on it. It's more on the soft side, so it doesn't have a firm feel to it.
I'm in love with the charger sleeve too! The only downside is that I'm worried over time the stitching will come apart. The charger is pretty bulky so it's stretching it some. It hasn't come apart yet so I'm hopeful! I didn't think a charger sleeve was needed but it makes it a lot easier to carry. It's the same softness as the sleeve.
-the moment you open the package, it screams "quality". Nothing out of place, no residue on the cover, no bad stitching; some people complain about a smell. The smell fades after a few days.
-inside is soft and has a "lip" so both your device and whatever you put into the smaller bag won't knock and scratch against the zippers
-both bags are a good size. I use the smaller one for my mouse.
Things to note:
-THIS IS NOT A HARD CASE. The entire case is soft, and while it's good quality there is NO rigidity whatsoever. I carry my laptop in this case, inside yet another pouch in my bag. If you're travelling, it's a good case to put into your backpack. It will protect against spills and such.
-GET A DARK COLOR; the bag gets dirty VERY easily. I regret getting a light color. Still, not their fault. Also, the Airy Blue is lighter than it appears in the picture.