Tender Ben's 0006-7081 100% DEET Mosquito, Tick and Insect Repellent, 3.4 Ounce Pump
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ben's 100% DEET mosquito, tick and insect repellent offers the maximum DEET concentration available. DEET is recommended by the CDC for protection against mosquitos, ticks and biting insects.
- Offers 10+ hours of protection against insect-transmitted diseases including Zika Virus, West Nile Virus, Eastern Equine Encephalitis, Lyme Disease, and Dengue Fever and other infectious diseases.
- Ben’s 100% DEET was the first 100% DEET product in the country to be registered with the EPA. And as always, it's made in the USA.
- Easy to apply, the spray pump bottle provides thorough coverage for complete protection. Fragrance free so you'll smell the great outdoors, not your repellent.
- The 3.4-ounce spray pump fits in your pocket so you can take it anywhere. TSA-compliant size.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Add a layer of protection with the highest visibility
Ben's 30 DEET Wipes
Ben's 30 wipes lets you apply your own way. Wipe, mist, or spray for serious protection.
Permethrin Clothing and Gear Spray
Clothing and Gear Spray. Treat your clothing and gear for added protection.
Tick Specific Repellent
Maximum Strength Protection Against Ticks with a CDC recommended ingredient.
Compare with similar items
Ben's 100 Insect Repellent Pack 3.4 oz (Pack of 2)
Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula Spray Pump 40% DEET, 2/6-Ounce
Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula Lotion 40% DEET, 4-Ounce
OFF! Botanicals Mosquito and Insect Repellent IV, Plant-Based* Bug Spray, Deet-Free** 2 oz.
|Sold By||Army Universe||Tall Ridge||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Ben's 100 MAX Tick & Insect Repellent contains the maximum amount of DEET for use in areas of high bug density with intense biting activity. For use when other insect repellents just won't cut it, Ben's 100 MAX provides up to 10 hours of protection from ticks and insects that may carry West Nile Virus (WNV), Lyme diease, Malaria, Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE), and other infectious diseases. Don't Get Bitten, Get Ben's!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 1 x 5.5 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Item model number : 0006-7081
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : February 21, 2015
- Manufacturer : Tender Corporation
- ASIN : B00TV2J5IG
Best Sellers Rank:
#29,280 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
- #973 in Pest Repellents
- Customer Reviews:
Do not use or store near heat sources, sparks or open flame. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply near eyes or mouth. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin, and do not apply to excessively sunburned skin. Do not apply to childrens hands. Avoid over-application of this product. Do not exceed more than two applications per day. Do not cmoke while applying.
Long-lasting and effective mosquito and tick protection.
1. Hold bottle 4 to 6 inches from skin while spraying, keeping the nozzle pointed away from the face. 2. Slightly moisten skin or clothing with a slow sweeping motion. 3. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. 4. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. 5. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing I will say, is that this stuff is STRONG. Be very careful not to get it on any plastics. My girlfriend got some on her nail polish, and it began to strip her polish. She also got some in her eyes which wasn’t fun… just play it safe and the bugs won’t stand a chance!
Has a distinctive smell which I didn't mind at all. The only thing that sucked about it - and I'm not sure if this is a component of all Deet sprays or not, is that it would leave a sticky/oily residue on my hands. I'd always wash my hands right after applying it, but if I touched my legs or arms later in the evening, I would have the residue on my hands all over again. Still don't regret buying it. It did not leak from the bottle, it lasted, and it was great protection.
Maybe I’m just born to be bitten?
By Alia on July 20, 2019
Maybe I’m just born to be bitten?