Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on November 8, 2008
A Mossberg 500 right out of the box is a pretty good fit for most people but if you're like me it could use just a little tuning. This kit is a perfect way to put vertical cast on your stock without risking any damage to it. I don't like rasping on my stock to make it fit because if I mess up I can't put it back like it was. I think that with a little sanding you could even have cast on or off, but it isn't designed for that right out of the package. With this kit you have four choices to try without permanently changing your stock. If you don't like one, take it off and try another or just put it back like it was. It worked just as well on my 40 year old 500 as it did on my new 500.

The Mossberg site has these priced at $20 plus shipping. This is a pretty good buy at that rate, and a great accessory for the 500. Of all the accessories I own, this is the one that made the most difference for me. It made my shotguns fit me instead of me trying to fit my shotgun. I gave it four stars because I couldn't give it four and a half. Nothing is perfect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.