Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 208 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 260 reviews
on September 5, 2017
Product came exactly as described. Happy with purchase. Thank you!
on July 29, 2017
Our students have enjoyed this workbook material!
on April 29, 2017
Plan to use this with my high school students.
on August 24, 2017
This book is filled with great information EVERY TEEN should know! It makes a great gift for a young teen!
on July 22, 2016
Great!
on October 18, 2015
Daughter ate it up, and loved it. I was really surprised to see it's really close to what I've been telling her, so the validation is back up, and it doesn't get better than that.
on January 11, 2007
My mother bought her 4 teenaged grandchildren this book for the holidays. I think this is the best book I've ever read. The best gift my child has ever received. Most of the parents spent those first days reading it and asking "Where was this when we were teenagers"!! Now, I notice all of the children sitting around reading the book! It is Wonderful!!! My daughter loves it and can relate. I am so in love with this book that I am purchasing it as gifts for her friends.

Thank you. We love this wonderful book!

Efoote
on March 30, 2016
Excellent advice for teens!
on May 19, 2015
Every teen should read this book.
on March 3, 2013
This is a phenomenal book to read especially for teens who are straddling life and have questions. It explains lots of things that teens need to know. Personally i use most of the morals everyday. Originally i used it for a book report but, after really reading it i realized it could help me immensely. I would recommend this book to any teen in high school specifically, great if you have trouble with anything and even if you think you don't, you should still read it.