Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 594 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 654 reviews
on February 9, 2017
I have to say that after reading all the 5-star reviews that I found this cd a little disappointing. Perhaps I expected too much. So glad this was an inexpensive add on. I do not find it to be as soothing and relaxing as I had hoped.
on November 25, 2016
I have to get wall speakers. The music is so soothing and relaxing. I wish I had the cd's sooner. Debussy, bach and Mozart are just what the doctor ordered! Too bad my portable CD Player cannot hold & play CD's like a Stereo unit.
on January 10, 2017
very bad recording, fades in and out, poor quality of sound - would not recommend at all
on July 23, 2017
Not all of them are really soothing; some are sad, some military; but overall, a great selection of well-known classical music at a great price.
on April 2, 2017
We are enjoying listening to it in Art/Painting class. Recommend to anyone if you want to listen to soothing beautiful music.
on May 10, 2017
Anyone that likes classical music would like this CD. The classical songs that many are familiar with are included. Will be ordering more as gifts!
on October 22, 2016
This double CD is a nice mixture of classical pieces by orchestra and was great for my intended use as relaxing background music for some quiet time, or while reading. Quite a nice bargain for the price as well. I few of the pieces seemed a bit long, but overall the variety of instruments, pacing and mood blended very well together. You don't have to be a classical music fan to enjoy this CD .
Just sit back and relax.
on May 22, 2017
We love this and listen to it while we are dropping off to sleep. very relaxing.
on December 30, 2015
I found these CDs to be well selected for their content and as a result quite relaxing to listen to.

Listening to these CDs is a great way to recover from a tough day at the mill.
on April 3, 2016
I got this as bedtime music for my 4 year old son. I heard him crying over the baby monitor I still use in his room. "Why are you crying?" I asked. "The music. It's too beautiful" he replied.

Woah buddy. You're 4 years old. Stop it. Haha. Anyway, that was a weird moment. But he likes listening to it, and it helps him sleep now.