Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on June 13, 2017
Very average book i wish i hadn't wasted my time with. Most of it is pointless drivel and what few good points that are made are mostly common sense. Lacks any real substance but rather preaches that anyone can create a brilliant, successful business just by wanting to and changing their mindset - without any practical explanation or evidence about how to do it. Very disappointing given the good things id header about Gerber.
on May 26, 2015
I love Michael and the work he have made available. It's not easy starting a business and his work is so supportive. I'm going into the 21ST CENTURY by using his work to start a worker Cooperative for Chaplains! My coop will be based on local talent addressing local needs and concerns with clinically trained chaplains.
on October 15, 2015
Really enjoyed the the first part of the book. I found the last section difficult to follow and a little tedious. There is quite a lot I can apply to my business that is beneficial.
on November 3, 2016
Heard this on audible and needed a hard copy!
on September 28, 2016
Required reading for every business owner!
on September 26, 2016
Great read.
on April 22, 2013
I am a small business owner and this book is at the top of my list when it comes to running you business with the correct mind. If you want your business to succeed then read this book and follow the principles given.
on May 11, 2015
A must for every businessman.
on May 11, 2011
This was a good follow on to the earlier books written in Gerber's easy sytle, and builds on the eMyth concepts. If this is your first introduction to Gerber's materials, read 'eMyth Revisted' first.
on July 20, 2010
I began studying Michael's work nearly 20 years ago, and have considered myself a student since then. I believe this work to be an achievement that is perfectly suited for this moment in time.

I have used his books through the years to come to understand why most businesses do not work, and how people can take steps to make their businesses (and lives) better. I believe this volume to be a continuation of Michael's lifelong passion for helping people, and would highly recommend this work to anyone who is considering walking the path of the entrepreneur. I am currently building an enterprise based on his philosophy, and thank Michael for helping me with the process. After all, it was he who said "If you could build it, what would it be?" Thank you, Michael, for all of your help and care.