BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 24, 2014
I absolutely adore Andy Cohen! I've liked him ever since I started watching the Real Housewives of anywhere (except Atlanta...I despise those women and think they are a HORRIBLE representation of Atlanta!), but I was completely unaware of Andy's extensive career history and so the book allowed me to "get to know" Andy much much better! A fast, fun read!
T. Smith
Cumming, GA
on June 14, 2013
The first half of the book will have you rolling on the floor, laughing out loud. It was good, peso all, funny... But then the second half of the book turned into an homage to the Real Housewives, which frankly, wasn't that funny or entertaining anymore cause I could have just turned on Bravo if I wanted to learn more about those women.

Still love your show Andy. But the real star of the book was YOU and all the wonderful, funny stories about your experiences. The real housewives should have just been extras.
VINE VOICEon June 28, 2012
I can't say I'll never watch a 'Real Housewives.." show, but am happy to report that as of today I've never watched one. I only say that because the final third of Cohen's hilarious and breezy memoir is dedicated to the bitchy franchise and the divas who inhabit it. The whole book is like a pop culture smorgasbord dating back to his love of Susan Lucci, and Donny and Marie. Cohen is continually charming, while serving up a number of humorous anecdotes, Cybill Shepard a particularly fun one! The only thing that would have made the book more enjoyable would be to hear him read it himself.
on July 15, 2012
OMG I love this book! I am a HUGE fan of Andy Cohen and Bravo and all those juicy reality tv shows! I want to be on one so bad! I was hoping this book would give me a little more info on how to get on a reality show, rather than just what goes on and such, but it was still amazing! By the way, becuase I am obsessed and NEED to get on a reality TV show, I just found a book that gives up a bunch of juicy deets on HOW to get on a reality show, in case anyone is interested: Me On TV: The First Ever Kick-Ass Guide To Get You On Any Reality Show Definitely check it out!
on January 6, 2013
I just adore Andy Cohen, I guess I thought the book would be a little different, than what it is. Some points, he came off a little, spoiled and arrogant. With that being said, I think each of us have a little of that in us, some of us choose not to believe it, or show it as much. I still love, Andy and this book did not change any previous thoughts I had on him. Good read, esp if you are a fan of Bravo.
I hope he writes a tell all book, about the real housewives and other hit shows on Bravo. After all, Bravo is the leader in reality TV.
on December 22, 2014
This was a great read and very entertaining and funny. If you love Andy Cohen, you will definitely enjoy this book. He gives you a unique window into his childhood, college years, how he got started in the business, and his interactions with the bravo-lebrities. It is filled with amusing anecdotes and insightful behind-the-scenes tales. You won't be disappointed.
on April 14, 2013
A huge Andy, Bravo and Real housewives fan - I love how the book is more conversation over drinks than a chronological memoir. I could almost hear his voice as he tells his stories. He doesn't take himself too seriously -- often allowing the reader to laugh with him on his less than proud (and educational) moments. I love the behind the scene stories and he does it well fairly diplomatically withouth dragging anyone throguh the mud (though he could have). Entertaining, fun and interesting read. Bravo Andy!!
on June 23, 2016
This is a Very entertaining book! Such a fabulous story teller. I really enjoyed it and I highly recommend it.
on March 8, 2014
It is taking longer than it usually takes for me to complete this book, I have read three others and still not completed this one. For me, it drags. It isn't what I expected. If you are looking to read a lot about the housewives franchises, this is not the book for you. If you like Andy Cohen you will enjoy this book. I do like Andy Cohen, but I found thiis dragging in some areas. I would recommend it to all Andy Cohen fans.
on June 4, 2013
OK. I really like AC on WWHL and I have been a Real Housewives fan since the OC pilot.This book is entertaining with quite a few funny moments. However, I would've liked him to develop more stories about his celebrity encounters instead of just name dropping. I didn't get the "Indian" prank on his parents or nicknaming his housekeeper/ nanny "Blouse". I guess you had to be there to get it.

That being said, I still really like Andy Cohen and LOVE Evelyn.
MAZEL to you Andy Cohen.