Mother Dirt AO+ Mist Skin Probiotic Spray, Preservative-Free, 3.4 fl oz (2-Pack)
|Price:||($13.96 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping|
- EXCLUSIVE, PATENTED LIVE PROBIOTIC - The ONLY probiotic mist formulated with a live patented Ammonia-Oxidizing or "peacekeeper" bacteria proven to combat bad bacteria on your skin
- 4 BIOME-FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS FOR RESULTS WITHIN 4 WEEKS - Restore balance to problem skin and replenish dehydrated skin with 4 simple ingredients, notice healthier-looking and more luminous skin within weeks
- REFRESH IN SECONDS - Simply spray any area of your body, especially those that are sweat prone, twice a day for best results
- ALL AGES & SKIN TYPES - Works for all ages and skin types; preservative-free, unfragranced, clinically-tested, environmentally friendly & dermatologist-reviewed
- SIMPLIFY AND SAVE - Reduce dependence on deodorants, moisturizers and other products
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Foaming Cleanser||Moisturizer||AO+ Mist|
|Description||Gentle foaming formula cleans without removing good bacteria.||Good for face & body, this clear and nourishing formula mimics the natural skin barrier.||Live probiotic spray clinically researched to restore clarity & balance to your skin in 4 weeks.|
|Directions||Step 1: Start with our gentle foaming cleanser. Use it in the shower or with warm water. Rub gently and rinse. Our Cleanser will not harm your microbiome.||Step 2: Allow skin to dry and apply dime-sized portion of our non-greasy moisturizer. Our Moisturizer will not harm your microbiome.||Step 3: Apply AO+ Mist. Apply 3-4 pumps of our spray and be sure to focus on your T-zone (nose and cheeks). This is the part where you nurture your skin’s delicate balance.|
Made from water, live-cultured Ammonia-Oxidizing Bacteria (AOB), disodium phosphate (inorganic salt used to control pH), magnesium chloride (inorganic salt used to buffer the AOB)
Simply spray on sweat-prone or problem areas as the last step your routine morning and evening. Face, scalp, underarms, hands, feet, even privates are all great areas for use. Remember to shake the bottle each time! Feel free to experiment and see what works best for you. Many users throw it in their purse or gym bag to spritz throughout the day.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* I've been using it for about 1 week now. I normally only get 1 time of spraying per 24hour day (usually in the early morning between 6am and 7am). This first bottle was more of a "test run" for me.. to see if it works like they say it does. I wouldn't say its perfectly 100% a magical solution,.. but the transformative nature of it (for me) has been very noticeable.
* I haven't stopped showering completely.. but I have scaled back my showers to be a lot shorter using only cool water and no soaps or chemicals of any kind. It's really interesting to get up in the morning and take a quick cool shower and notice that I don't smell. Then work all day. Then come home around 4pm to 5pm and take another quick, cool shower and still not smell. At all. Without any soap or anything. It's a bit mind-blowing to be honest. (especially after a life-long struggle of skin issues).
* My job usually keeps me pretty heavily active (like, 10 or 12 hour days.. where sweat is running down my body, sometimes even as early as 7am). So there are literally days when I'm sweating non-stop for an entire 8 or 10 or 12 hour shift just due to how physically active I am. What I notice using AO Mist.. is that I can now sweat for much longer periods of time and still smell neutral. Obviously once you start getting into that 10, 12 or 14hour length of time without a shower.. and the fact I'm only spraying 1 time a day.. things can get smelly unavoidably. I think if I was spraying twice a day.. that would be less of a problem.
* I also notice a distinct difference in the way I smell. Prior to AO Mist,.. it was more of an acrid/ammonia/sour type of pungent sweaty funk. That's pretty much all but gone.. and the AO Mist has changed that dynamic so that when I do get smelly now,. it's more "balanced" (for lack of a better word?) and toned down. Since AO Mist neutralizes the ammonia and converts it to Nitrogen(s),. I find the smell more subtle and "earthy" (again, for lack of a better word).
So.. given my experience so far,. I'm absolutely thrilled. This is a product that helps me achieve healthier skin without all the harsh chemicals or damage. I mean.. this product actually works BETTER,. the more you sweat. (Because the Nitrosonomas Eutropha bacteria is feeding off the ammonia and other things in your sweat). It's literally the exact opposite of harsh deodorants/anti-perspirants. Which is exactly what I've always been looking for. I don't wanna go to far or be hyperbolic and say "Customer for life!!"... but I could certainly see that happening if the science behind this keeps improving.
Top international reviews
Well, 6 weeks after using it religiously every single day as instructed, and keeping it in the fridge again as instructed, I have a clear answer; It does not work.
I am really, deeply disappointed as I genuinely wanted this to work.
I cannot generalise that it cannot and will not work for everyone. I can only tell you if it worked for me.
So, you may still wish to give it a go....a rather expensive go, but it is your decision.
After all this time, I discovered that it does not do anything to actually neutralise any odours, specially in the armpits where I have used this for 6 weeks now. Not only no difference at all, but about 4 to 5 weeks in, I noticed that the body odour in that area actually changed....for the worse. It was supposed to deliver favourable results in 4 weeks.
Under the circumstances I cannot recommend this product at all.
My view based on my experience is to Avoid, specially as it is a quite pricey proposition in the first place and even more disappointing then when it does not deliver.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.